Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    It will be interesting to see what more people think of this dungeon but it seems like its more for lower to mid tiered players who are still fairly new to the game. That's probably a good thing as a lot of the frontier dungeons so far have a fairly high difficulty settting where a good amount of synergy in the build is required. This might be just maxed talismans of (almost) any sort only required by the sound of it?
    The key description says "Hard", but it take means dungeon Hard, and not hard Hard, then I'll have to check it out then. Like what I'm hearing about the evo shards.

UPDATE: Enemies are 4*, lvl 75-80. No special talismans, all have the same +4k, +1kATT/MAG stat boosts. Definitely good for newer players! Really like this dungeon, and glad the keys open it up for 8hrs, takes the pressure off

The Icy Cosmic Talisman Souls need 500 frags, and I've got 2 frags per run so far. Bit of a long-term goal, but totally fine if this event runs every month

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby_LOTB View Post
    Complete these Achievements by wearing Talismans earnable in Skull Quests to earn Talisman Soul Fragments, Ironite and Skill Shards!
    Prime, Future, Heal, Tranquillity, & Venom.
    Where do Venom talis come from? Did you perhaps mean to have that achievement as Death Mark talis?
    Last edited by Azagthor; 11-18-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, easy-peasy. I completed it just now with the one key I got this morning after doing the Skull Quests I had waiting for me when I woke up. Just load up your "does damage to all enemy" characters with as many sets of talismans as you can find and you'll blast right through these achievements in 8 hours or less depending on how much time you decide to spend on tuning for optimal speed. All my first runs with Heal, Prime and Tranquility talismans were about 45 seconds, then I changed things around after I found all my Venom and Future talismans and all my runs were about 30-36 seconds to finish it all up in 7-8 hours of play time.

OS
    Android
    Venom talismans were from the Night City Mega Event and I think maybe from gauntlet once or an event cause I have 2 full sets and 2 extras

OS
    Android
    I gotta say that the dungeon difficulty in combination with the excellent drops, makes this a really fun and rewarding event..Keep it up like this devs
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    For sure a pretty good dungeon in terms of drops.
    I must say that its way more profitable to farm Frozen Wasteland then LOL X in terms of 3* Evo Shards.. plus it gives a bunch of other useful stuff like Skill Shards.

I'm using Gambler Ed, W LOL , Major and A LOL for farming, the average time is between 22 and 32 seconds.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    iOS
    I am just going with a level up on a couple of Musashi plus Cosmic LOL and a Magma Eddie. I then add a couple of Eddies that are levelling up and stuck on event talisman on them - hopefully they all count if they do I have 3 prime/2 future/2 heal/3 tranquillity/3 venom all being used in the six character slots for the team so will maybe need a few runs with stacked tranquillity and prime - should be nice and quick to do. (so far 24-36 secs) - slower time if the single hitters get a shot.

I can see why they make it a little easier as recent dungeons at the final level have been tough for a lot of folk to do on auto - this one is easy and I think I will maybe hit it hard as drops are decent and could do with getting some of my many (many) cosmic talisman levelled - not sold any yet but may look to do so to clear out some of the white T1s - I had been keeping them all but to be honest not sure there is much point over time!

Nice event and dungeon and happy to hit it with some ironite.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    First reactions are pretty positive, that's not happening very often when something new is released! Maybe I should also play this dungeon before they nerf it to death, although I did not plan to play this dungeon at all...blue cosmics are ok, especially T3, but what we really want are gold and red ones with good stats and effects!

We need 5.000 frags to get 10 souls that guarantee a T3 (that could still have useless stats/effects). Could some of you that already played the dungeon give some insights regarding the icy fragment drops? Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    First reactions are pretty positive, that's not happening very often when something new is released! Maybe I should also play this dungeon before they nerf it to death, although I did not plan to play this dungeon at all...blue cosmics are ok, especially T3, but what we really want are gold and red ones with good stats and effects!

We need 5.000 frags to get 10 souls that guarantee a T3 (that could still have useless stats/effects). Could some of you that already played the dungeon give some insights regarding the icy fragment drops? Thanks!
    There is a 2 frag drop for every battle you take..
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    I ran the full 8 (probably 6.5 hours straight) hours last night while I was sleeping. These are the estimate returns I got.
    for the 8 hours I started with 4,200 SOT and I ended up with 2,200 remaining. only used 2,000 SOT (you get alot back with the runs)
    Approx 300 Ironite
    430 Frontier Coins
    650 SOW
    200 Regular cosmic talisman frags
    720/500 Icy talismans frags
    200 green, red & purple 3star evo bricks
    and a crap load of 1 and 2 star tier 1-3 cosmic evo runes
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    As far as I can see this is well worth hitting hard if you have ironite. Not really looked much at the blue cosmics as such - just going for the upgrade so new cosmics are just gravy for me anyway. Plenty 3 star evo of most types, SoT, SoW, FC, ironite and cosmic runes etc dropping so well worth going for.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496