Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    ----------------------
    Name:  frozen.gif
Views: 676
Size:  1.07 MB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    MuzakMaker, it's interesting that my keys are spread apart by 20 stacks of souls. I wonder how they add them to the BoS for everyone. It would be nice to have a separate column for souls and keys. Maybe have a third for talisman souls .it would cut down on scrolling to find something, but that isnt a concern for the dev. Scroll finger is a real possibility in this game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yup:

From the original post; "During this event, Skull Quests will also be granting 1 bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include Frozen Wasteland Key Souls (20% chance of dropping!), Awakening Soul Fragments, Ironite, Heroic Soul Fragments, Skill Shards and more!"

I got 1 from my 4 daily skull quests today. I know another person (not posted in this yet) who got 3. So it's all down to chance, and we all know what the RNG can be like.

Suggestion for the keys: Change the key in the book of souls so that the ones with the filled in keyhole are displayed on an angle (top right to bottom left, or vice versa) so that it's much easier to tell them apart from the other keys.

I'm not colourblind, but my eyes aren't quite what they used to be.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I got a key on the first Skull Quest I did but none for the others. Some awakening fragments was nice, same with ironite but the rest was a bit meh. I would like to know what evo shards drop from this dungeon because thats about the only thing I'm interested in at this point, the cosmics might be a nice side benefit perhaps if you can snag one with a good effect/stats.

It will be interesting to see what more people think of this dungeon but it seems like its more for lower to mid tiered players who are still fairly new to the game. That's probably a good thing as a lot of the frontier dungeons so far have a fairly high difficulty settting where a good amount of synergy in the build is required. This might be just maxed talismans of (almost) any sort only required by the sound of it?

BoS needs an overhaul when it comes to management, as well as a redesign of some if not most souls. There needs to be a way to sort through the souls, much like we can with our team and talismans. Keys, commons, rares, epics, legendaries, mythicals, cosmics and event/special souls listed in order than we can alternative between by a simple touch of a button, or something along those lines. All the swiping to find what you are looking for is a pain. And not only more variety in colours (combinations might help) but more shapes. I remember when they changed the souls to 'look' more like the images in the store, why don't the keys look more like the ones in the store as well? I struggle to find the difference between the airstrip and infernal keys I think, awakening souls look (almost) identical to alchemist souls, etc.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-18-2019 at 02:29 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I've stopped trying to find logic in the order of souls in BOS. It'll reorder itself while claiming souls. As someone who actually double checks the name and whether or not use 10/all are checked these are more QOL issues for me but I would hate to see the results if they ever got assessed for accessibility.

This app would fail and it would fail hard.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    thealchemist: So far all the 3* coloured evo shards drop for me. Usually 2 evo shards total per run (tho sometimes only 1), not always the same colour if they drop 2. Once saw 3, but not sure if that's very often.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    thealchemist: So far all the 3* coloured evo shards drop for me. Usually 2 evo shards total per run (tho sometimes only 1), not always the same colour if they drop 2. Once saw 3, but not sure if that's very often.
    Okay I need a lot of purple and yellow at the moment. I'm waiting for the update so the Labyrinth and Infernal hopefully become a bit more easier to do while potentially knocking off the achievements at the same time. How many SoT per run is this dungeon?

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Venom talismans must drop in the final skull quest I haven't unlocked yet? I have I and not sure where it came from, but the event says they all drop from skull quests.

OS
    Android
    10 SoT per run, 5 waves. Have heard some people are getting as low as 18 secs per run (takes about 20 secs to load the next run on autoplay, so shorter to run than load the next one).

I decided to level up a bunch of toons so it's been slower than that for me.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Venom talismans must drop in the final skull quest I haven't unlocked yet? I have I and not sure where it came from, but the event says they all drop from skull quests.
    Initially Venom were part of an event, might have been the Night City mega event between Dec-Jan? so nearly a year ago now. Now they drop from the Airstrip dungeon but I don't think they drop from the talisman skull quests. All of the other talismans required for the achievements like tranquility do though.

10 SoT isn't too bad and it sounds like a fairly easy dungeon but not high on my priorities at this stage so I will be giving it a pass for now I think.

thealchemist-3575.