OS
    Android

Frontier Key Dungeons

So I've tried to knock some of these dungeon achievements out, and I was wondering if there was a general consensus in the order in which we should do them. I'm not sure where to start in order to put myself in a good place to move on to the next one. Account is James-2151 if anyone cares to take a look at what I have available and where a good starting point for me would be. So far I've just kind of bounced around them without actually focusing on any particular one.

Thanks for the feedback!

OS
    iOS
    I can’t give a proper order cuz it all relies on what Characters and Talismans you have.

(Although to save the trouble do the Virus Dungeon for Virus Eddie then do Gangland)

OS
    Android
    I didnt look at your team, but ravens run is nice if you are trying to awaken some toons. By completing it you can earn three good toons.and 3* evo shards.

I havent tried it yet but the frozen wasteland sounds like a good choice for cosmic materials.

It all depends on the goals you want to accomplish. It's best to set long and short term goals and follow them. If you bounce around you usually end up short of anything.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    One thing to keep in mind is key drops...

I think.. don't bet on this.. but best I can remember...

Gangland Dungeon will drop Raven's keys...
    Airstrip Dungeon will drop Trooper keys...

Etc..

I haven't run the others in a while so I don't recall what they drop, but most will drop keys for other dungeons. Although I don't think the Mayan dungeon drops any keys. And the Frozen dungeon does NOT drop any keys.

Whatever dungeon you choose, check the Rewards tab to see what key, if any, it will drop. That will save you some Frontier coins potentially.

----------------

In terms of difficulty as I see it (with my relics and level) from easy to hard....

Frozen
    Gangland
    Airstrip
    Trooper
    Virus
    Infernal
    Raven (because of 3 star character restrictions)
    Mayan

There's some room in the middle for debate.. Airstrip, Trooper, and Virus can all be made much easier with the proper talismans or characters.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-18-2019 at 07:02 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Actually, Mayan drops keys for pretty much all the other frontier dungeons. If you have good enough characters to tackle that, it might be wise to do so as it can potentially save you a bunch of FC.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Appreciate the insight guys. I'll just stick with Raven for now since I'm closest to finishing the achievements on that one. 🤷*♂️