Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Frozen Wasteland

So as usual the description of the dungeon is quite vague. Opens for 8 hours, play as many times as you want, but that's it.

Is there any character, or star restrictions? Or wide open just have the right talis. I haven't tried yet cuz I only have one key and server connections have been crap. Hate to waste my only wasteland key. We all know we've been throwing away a lot of them lately.

OS
    Android
    No character or class restriction, and it's relatively easy compared with other dungeons. The key description says "Hard", which initially worried me, but it just means "Hard" the way other multi-difficulty-level dungeons have used it. All enemies are 4*, lvl 75-80, around 10k hp each. No special talismans, but they can hit a little harder than you might expect. I'd day if you can handle Egypt/Battlefield Madness, you shouldn't have any real trouble here.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Thank you Azagthor, gonna try a key today see how the servers hold out. Have you noticed if you can you double up on talis and finish th challenges quicker?

OS
    Android
    You can definitely double up and have Eddies in slots 2 and 3 with them on as well if they don't match your main build - as long as you have the talismans attached it doesn't matter who to.

Incidentally, this is the best dungeon yet that I've seen in terms of Cosmic evo materials - I got about 70 T1 one star evo runes yesterday (plus more of other stars/T's - not sure how many as I didn't know how many I had to start with but know I had 0 T1*s)! Also a decent drop rate of rare souls too.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    ^ Yes, as long as the same sets are on DIFFERENT characters, they'll both count towards the achievements.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Honestly cannot remember if ride along characters counted - I just barged in to the dungeon and stick two ride alongs on and after an hour or so the achievements were done.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Well I opened it. Not bad really, best dungeon they released in a long time. Not hard on ironite or sot, and easy to do achievements. I like it, and for once the game is not crashing, for how long who knows.

OS
    iOS
    What characters you are using?

OS
    Android
    Sandworm challenge?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I am using DOOMSDAY EDDIE AND LILITH MOONLIGHY and always win with 30 seconds..