Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    November Tuning Update:
    I know there are skeptics, but trust me, Cyborg Monday will issue in an awakenable Cyborg Ed, probably a dungeon to go with, in order to grind for his "final awakening" materials.

Name:  20191121_151520.png
Views: 384
Size:  122.1 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Just used a key and bought 600 SoT and the game game said they’re having “server maintenance, won’t take long” and that was 3 hours ago... it’s almost midnight here so i will lose the over night SoT refill because of these crashes and server maintenances

OS
    iOS
    I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if the Cyborg Ed you already have is NOT awakenable and you need to acquire him again. I could absolutely be wrong.. but based on past "Cyborg Mondays".. they've never been a "great" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unwon View Post
    Just used a key and bought 600 SoT and the game game said they’re having “server maintenance, won’t take long” and that was 3 hours ago... it’s almost midnight here so i will lose the over night SoT refill because of these crashes and server maintenances
    You won't lose the SOT.. but the key.. yeah probably. Updates can take 6-8hrs at times and if you also need an iOS app update.. maybe even longer.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I grinded 6 blue legendary talisman souls already and gonna do 4 more for the mythical talis soul, i need the SoT more than keys as i still have 5 keys in store

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if the Cyborg Ed you already have is NOT awakenable and you need to acquire him again. I could absolutely be wrong.. but based on past "Cyborg Mondays".. they've never been a "great" thing.
    I hear ya. I hope that's not the case, considering the same is happening to the Beast.
    My current Eddie was awakenable, they reverted him cuz they said it was a mistake releasing it so soon, plus he was severely bugged.
    It seems, like Raven Witch, that existing toons will become awakenable. Apparently the "catch" is getting the awakening resources.... in this case the final shards.
    From a marketing standpoint, this will create "urgency" to spend $ for ironite to grind with, due to the limited time to acquire them (event only.) As they usually say "this is only available during the event, once it is over, it may be a very long time until it is available again."

Sounds like those "As seen on TV" products ....."Act now, supplies are limited!"
    😆
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-21-2019 at 09:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    Character: Cyborg and Beast says to me the already existing character becomes awakenable like Raven was. Plus frozen goldmine lets many who don't have piles of 3star biscuits to wake these bad boys up.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    But what if? WHAT IF? Cyborg Monday’s dungeon is the Somewhere in Time cover city as the dungeon and we get the Stranger In A strange Land Eddie? That would be better than BNW. That’s story mode level detail though so I won’t get my hopes up.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    But what if? WHAT IF? Cyborg Monday’s dungeon is the Somewhere in Time cover city as the dungeon and we get the Stranger In A strange Land Eddie? That would be better than BNW. That’s story mode level detail though so I won’t get my hopes up.
    That would be cool for sure and maybe that is what we will get.....you never know. It looks like Cyborg and Beast are just awaken-able as was Raven so we do not need to get him again......though just wondering if we have two Cyborgs (which I do as was keeping one for sac) are they both classed as different to each other in the gauntlet if you leave one not awakened and with the old Fury?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Game was off 15 hours, gg...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwon View Post
    Game was off 15 hours, gg...
    Ya bought a key today, thinking the update yesterday said fixed load time issues in between runs. Lucky if I got 3 hrs of runs out of my 8 hr key. Connections been the worst I seen in a while. They really need to fix things.