Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Ok i wasted 75 ironite to revive 3 times in the frst round and yet had to give up not to waste more, as i couldn't kill that freaking Eternal champ Eddie whose passive kept damaging my team, while i couldn't apply the passive disable on him (i it cause it's a boss and it doesn't work on him?)

Any idea how to pass the first team?
    This dungeon is a waste of 175FC. After grinding away for 15 minutes the play starts slowing to a crawl and then it just freezes, forced restart. I like a challenge but mashing buttons on near invincible toons for 20 minutes just to lose because of a freeze up is pretty lame. Only one I beat was the wrath dungeon - the others were not fun at all.

OS
    iOS
    This team might work
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    Android
    pfff this fucking game tests our nerves... i'm on my second attempt and now i'm stuck in an infinite loop with my angel eddie that won't get killed by Eternal eddie, but i can't kill him aswell and by the way everytime i push a buton to attack the game gets stuk for like 10 econds before running...so freaking annoying and frustrating

Anyway can someone recommend a specific team/talismans for Eternal Eddie stage please?
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    1. Install new update by the Frogs
    2. Wait until they fix the new bugs
    3. Wait until they fix the new dungeon
    4. Play the new dungeon

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Yeah, I get this, buying 10 keys is not something I'll be doing any time soon. Still way too many other things I still need to do first, not even sure if I could reliably beat this new dungeon anyway. But 1750FC for a character isn't out of line with other character in the FC store. These might technically be the cheapest FC characters they've released in a while? But the rate of release is still super high, with people still working towards the LoLs, the Wicker Dungeons, all the other ones, etc, it all starts to get pretty overwhelming.
    Yes the "cost" is in the same ballpark, but there isn't a dungeon attached to it. And those numbers require you to beat it with zero loses. One loss and you have to buy another key.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    The dungeons arent too hard, they require thought. You know, you might actually have to play the game without the auto button. I have the first 2 achievements complete and the beelzebub was on the way until the servers died.

And as far as people bitching about the cost. You dont NEED to do this immediately. its a PERMANENT FRIGGIN DUNGEON. Play it at your leisure and as your account abilities will allow. FFS people. AND, you can farm the hell out of FC from the frozen dungeon to pay for these keys.

Look, by all means be pissed about the unstable servers that still arent fixed. Be pissed about adding TONS of additional strain on those servers with all this new content. But otherwise, your bitching is completely invalid.

DEVS I want my SoT and key back from this latest server drop., takes my SoT, wont load the dungeon...

Oh, and these new dungeons are AWESOME. Love them
    I have but one thing to say... You have so completely missed the point it isn't even funny. Yes I am bitching and guess what, it is valid. I contemplated explaining it again but I realised that the likelihood of you comprehending and understanding the point(s) I am making is negligible.

OS
    Android
    This may be the last time I try to log into this game. I haven't been playing as much lately, I've been busy with other things. I've been following the forums to stay current about what's going on. I saw the update that was supposed to have fixed achievements. Got the update and logged in earlier today, achievements are still broken. Tonight I was going to play for a few hours. Logged in, went into the clan store, tried to buy Frontier coins, game froze. Tried a couple of more times with no success. Force quit the game and tried to log back in , now I can't log in at all. I may try again later but it's also entirely possible that I may never try ever again. If I can't login and play the fucking game then why bother trying. This is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen.

OS
    Android
    Silly me thought it might be a good idea to do some more runs in the LOL dungeon. Connection issues galore so decided to restart the game in the hope it might fix it. Now like others I can't even log back in. Meanwhile I have SoT and a key being wasted. I think its become pretty obvious that besides getting through my troopers farming the cosmos and doing a few arena/gauntlet battles here and there, the game isn't worth playing right now.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    Yes the "cost" is in the same ballpark, but there isn't a dungeon attached to it. And those numbers require you to beat it with zero loses. One loss and you have to buy another key.
    Fair point. My initial thoughts were based on the false idea these dungeons were "Moderate Difficulty", and it wouldn't be too hard for a middle-of-the-ground player to pick up one or two of these new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    The dungeons arent too hard, they require thought.
    Oh, and these new dungeons are AWESOME. Love them
    These new dungeons are pretty cool, and I'm glad there are things in this game for end-game playrs like yourself. Always enjoy hearing you and the others discussing strategies for this sort of content. From what I've been hearing, the fights sounds like the sort of thing you might find in high-level PvP, which is fitting considering PvP if how you get the Eternal Soul characters

However, this dungeon key's description says it is "Moderate Difficulty", which is obviously incorrect. While it's difficulty means I'll not be able to play it for ages, that's totally fine. Unless there is something broken in the dungeon, like with previous Brave Talisman-related issues, no need for a nerf. But change the description, both on the key and in the news posts. Do that for all the keys, make it clear what the difficulty actually is before people spend their rare currency to open them. A new key should be a moment of excitement, or discovery, of knuckling down and putting together a team to face a new challenge. Not getting absolutely stomped and wasting resources due to misinformation.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I literally can't believe that anyone is spinning their wheels having any kind of discussion about this game right now when you can't even fucking log in. They're obviously never going to fix the connection issues. The only thing left to do is go leave a one-star review in the app store, and then you're free!