Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Now the game doesn't load on Android.
    Same thing every weekend.
    Wasted another key, thank you so much for this great development and service.
    Nice weekend everybody!
    And our “vintage” version is no longer loading on Apple either
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Game hung up 30 min ago while in daily dungeon. Since then even Login is impossible...
    And over the whole day there have been more connection issues instead of less...

OS
    iOS
    Woke up this morning expecting the update to be in the Apple store by now...Nope! This is crazy.

Should I ever get the update, I'll probably try the new dungeon at least once. I like seeing them and seeing what the fights are like but I don't imagine I'll be burning FCs to try and get those characters. I still am hoping to get Gambler Eddie, some of the LOLs and maybe even some of the Egypt characters since I only have 2 of those. While FCs are a little more common these days, it still takes time to accumulate a significant amount. Can't be blowing through them on dungeons all the time.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    The dungeons arent too hard, they require thought. You know, you might actually have to play the game without the auto button. I have the first 2 achievements complete and the beelzebub was on the way until the servers died.

And as far as people bitching about the cost. You dont NEED to do this immediately. its a PERMANENT FRIGGIN DUNGEON. Play it at your leisure and as your account abilities will allow. FFS people. AND, you can farm the hell out of FC from the frozen dungeon to pay for these keys.

Look, by all means be pissed about the unstable servers that still arent fixed. Be pissed about adding TONS of additional strain on those servers with all this new content. But otherwise, your bitching is completely invalid.

DEVS I want my SoT and key back from this latest server drop., takes my SoT, wont load the dungeon...

Oh, and these new dungeons are AWESOME. Love them

OS
    iOS
    I haven’t bothered to check where the Nodding Frog / Navigator infrastructure lies, but it certainly doesn’t seem to be a first tier cloud provider or on Kubernetes or even elastic compute instances. I just don’t understand how so many problems persist with all the technology out there to make the deployment, updates and scaling of the entire LoTB Service totally foolproof on a worldwide scale. Weird...

I’m sure some of use players could write an infrastructure re-write based on only the problems we’ve experienced over the last two years. I’m formulating my ideas right now.

OS
    Android
    This is the ridiculousness of these dungeons, I just wasted 700 FC, 300 ironite and 20,000 gold because I didn't include Eternity Eddie in the ride along slot! Players beware!!

Also, I know the cost was already posted for "new" characters, but just in case, each one requires 50,000 gold as well as the FC and ironite.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    And WHY does every Beelzebub battle end in a draw???? Seems the kill shot on Dark Prince Beelzebub means he wipes out your entire team.

I've only done the Clairvoyant and Beelzebub battles... no issue with Clairvoyant. But 3 out of 3 draws for Beelzebub due to the kill shot on the dark prince. Even when Orbit talismans are present (to block true damage) and Labyrinths seem to have no blocking.

The new passive characters are getting to "Kill everyone when I die" is a cheap tactic and, in my opinion, ruins the spirit of the battles.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-22-2019 at 08:44 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I'll have to look at Beelzebub's stuff and see what works.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 11-22-2019 at 09:25 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    This is the ridiculousness of these dungeons, I just wasted 700 FC, 300 ironite and 20,000 gold because I didn't include Eternity Eddie in the ride along slot! Players beware!!

Also, I know the cost was already posted for "new" characters, but just in case, each one requires 50,000 gold as well as the FC and ironite.
    I lost 2000 fc and 600 ironite to get new. Eternal champion Eddie...that's the end...

OS
    Android
    Ok i wasted 75 ironite to revive 3 times in the frst round and yet had to give up not to waste more, as i couldn't kill that freaking Eternal champ Eddie whose passive kept damaging my team, while i couldn't apply the passive disable on him (i it cause it's a boss and it doesn't work on him?)

Any idea how to pass the first team?
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030