Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    So the Remove Beneficial Effect mission bug still isn't fixed?
    You are correct, sir...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    So even though the beasts basic says it steals all buffs I just had him hit a guy with vanish like 3 times with his basic before he finally stole it
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Yeah... getting tired of these "key" dungeons. The same filler crap repeated over and over. Does this "new" dungeon have the same issues with Brave talisman? Definitely getting stale again!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Ok... let me get this straight..... You expect us the players to be excited and overjoyed by this announcement and game update involving a new key dungeon with 4 updated characters available in it.

Gain access to the Eternal Dungeon by purchasing the Eternal Frontier Key Soul from the Frontier Store for 175 Frontier Coins, or get it for 1500 Iron Coins from the Arena Store. Once summoned this will automatically unlock the Eternal Dungeon in the Time Rift!
    Once it is unlocked, the Eternal Dungeon will be open for 2 hours total and can only be played through a total of 3 times during that period. Troopers beware! This Dungeon is not for the faint of heart and will test your team’s mettle, so bring your best!

Where you can play through (any of the 4) the dungeons a maximum of 3 times per key. And its not 3 times per dungeon its 3 times period regardless of the dungeon. Add to it you need 10 keys per achievement to get the new and updated characters. So just to get the 4 updated characters you need 40 keys which cost 175FC or 1500 IC or to put it simply completely out of reach of the average player. 7000 FC or 60k IC are needed to as a MINIMUM to get the 4 updated characters. And then there's an additional set of tasks involving the updated characters which costs the same as the first part. So all in all this set of achievements will require us to spend a MINIMUM of 14,000 frontier coins OR 120,000 iron coins or some mixture of.

Of course this absolutely ignores the fact that a large amount of people are still working on getting the LoL's, Gambler, Angel, other keys, and anything else that is new and exciting that will require frontier or iron coins. But what you are counting on is that you can buy ironite and convert it to frontier coins 1 to 1. So if the best deal on ironite is 4k per 140$ but you can only get that 3 times then you need a 55$ with 1800 and ignore the missing 200... and that works out to 475$ for both achievements. For one it's still gonna be about 300$.

So yeah sorry those characters are a little too rich for my blood. I will not be getting them unless they end up on say a "legendary mythical" souls that I can manage to collect the fragments to.

And furthermore this update is as far as I am concerned a "who the hell cares" type of an update. Why you ask because it is completely worthless other than to try to get you spend money on the game. Of course someone will spend the money needed just so they can show off the nice pretty shiny new toy they have. Alas there is no accounting for taste.

Oh I forgot to mention that the palpable stench of greed is starting to get a bit overwhelming.
    Last edited by drrchmnd; 11-22-2019 at 04:22 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    So just to get the 4 updated characters you need 40 keys which cost 175FC or 1500 IC or to put it simply completely out of reach of the average player. 7000 FC or 60k IC are needed to as a MINIMUM to get the 4 updated characters.
    Yeah, I get this, buying 10 keys is not something I'll be doing any time soon. Still way too many other things I still need to do first, not even sure if I could reliably beat this new dungeon anyway. But 1750FC for a character isn't out of line with other character in the FC store. These might technically be the cheapest FC characters they've released in a while? But the rate of release is still super high, with people still working towards the LoLs, the Wicker Dungeons, all the other ones, etc, it all starts to get pretty overwhelming.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Still well more in the reach of regular players than the dark lillith or Lucifer!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Have no clue what the actual mechanics are since I can't see the app at all... but....

Based upon posts, remember that keys drop after the first few days.... or they will eventually drop from event achievements... There hasn't been a key which does NOT drop from something somewhere after the first week or so of the key introduction. They, I think, kind of play on the "if you want to get in first.. spend!" aspect.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I just wanted to warn you guys that achievements still don't work properly. I collected my win 2000 gauntlet battles and now I am at 184/3000 woo

OS
    Android
    Eternal Dungeon is too overpowered and needs to be nerved.
    Don't play this dungeon! Don't waste your Coins!

OS
    Android
    Now the game doesn't load on Android.
    Same thing every weekend.
    Wasted another key, thank you so much for this great development and service.
    Nice weekend everybody!