Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I am on Android and cant play due to continual crashes. It may not just be an IOS problem at the moment.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Android is working fine since 4:30pm CST; I already completed the new dungeon like 3 times

OS
    iOS
    I’ve been An iOS user since almost day one. I don’t remember this always being a problem. Seems like before the updates would take 1-3 hours tops. But over the last 3-4 updates it’s been bad news - 6-8-24 hours downtime. Not sure what changed but it sux

OS
    iOS
    Here’s a question. It may not be possible since they don’t do it, but is it possible to release the iOS update to the Apple store 12 hours ahead of the android update? Then push the update when the android update is submitted? I honestly not know how that works but it seems like a simple idea if it’s possible to do.

OS
    iOS
    yes it's possible.. they could submit the update then ONLY lock out players and force them to update once it has propagated.. they just manage this aspect like shit.

And they need t change the popup to read....

"Check back soon. Because we have no fucking clue how long it will take."
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Ohhh c’mon .... again!?
    In the middle of an already too short event ?! Where apple users could started to play nearly 10 hours later?? Maintenance?? Really??

When are we supposed to continue respectively, will it be possible for apple users to finish the achievements of the event that way?! I don’t think so ...
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Let's just face it, this event was designed as a yet another cash grab and the less time you have to play they think you will be more likely to make a purchase.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    But aren’t we already purchasing to some
    extend ... a key costs 250 FC. Not everybody is sitting on piles of hoarded FC, IC, Ironite etc...

But, of course, Muzak you’re absolutely right. That’s totally ridiculous... any compensations or refunds? Maybe 15 powerslave dungeon keys 🔑 😂
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Another ridiculous design decision: Put the maintenance window exactly at the end of an event. Because everyone likes coming home, knowing one just needs 2-3 more dungeon runs to get the last missing shards to buy the "special talisman of the event" from the event store. Except you can't, because the game is in "MAINTANANCE MODE". And of course, after maintenance, the event is over, and 1 week of grinding for shards going down the toilet. Splendif, guys!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dukat View Post
    Another ridiculous design decision: Put the maintenance window exactly at the end of an event. Because everyone likes coming home, knowing one just needs 2-3 more dungeon runs to get the last missing shards to buy the "special talisman of the event" from the event store. Except you can't, because the game is in "MAINTANANCE MODE". And of course, after maintenance, the event is over, and 1 week of grinding for shards going down the toilet. Splendif, guys!
    Don’t they usually allow purchasing things from the event for a couple of days after the actual dropping of fragments ends? Like the cursed dog fragments should still be good.