Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Maintenance down time

Can’t login and play for 10 hours by now. Couldn’t login yesterday in the clans menu etc... anybody else the same problems ??!! 😡

Haha „... as it won’t take long“ ... this has to be compensated
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Dead since roughy 10:30 am (GMT-8) Nov 21 .. seems to only be an iOS issue.. android users are playing....

It's piss poor planing on Navigator Games' part.. they wait until the last second to submit an update to Apple.. then they blame Apple for delaying the release until they can approve it. Navigator COULD PLAN BETTER and have approval of updates BEFORE any scheduled release.. But for some unknown reason they prefer to just be shitty to iOS users.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-22-2019 at 03:24 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I know. We had that several times before. That’s ridiculous. Android users can play shortly after the update is released and apple users have to wait. What about the dailys, the collectibles, the trooper badges and so if we can’t get into the game?! That’s once again totally annoying. And they can’t blame apple for that issue...

OS
    iOS
    Or the absurd amounts of awakening materials for Beast... 10 purple 5* shards? Unless you're really lucky, that's 10,000 awakening shards. Which I have, but that's not the point. Need more for Cyborg, more for Moonchild, and next week I'm sure we'll have Awakenable Sandworm.

OS
    iOS
    Awakenable Beast? Is that what the new update is? Seems nice lol. Pls send pics for all of us iOS bois.

OS
    iOS
    Who the hell did need another dungeon with absurd amounts of run to get (another awakenable) toons. When are we supposed to reach that aims. In 20 years or what? I am not willing to spent money but that is what we are forced to do to some extend I guess.
    I just want to play “my” game. We have been waiting for silent planet for so long and each update there are new events, challenges, achievements and dungeons added. But no silent planet - it was nearly the same with BNW. The old-fashioned and long-term players are no longer addressed. It’s rather the new players...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    So I have an iPhone and no android phone but (and I’m not saying this is an asshole way) if you get bluestacks on a PC (which is free) you can handoff between your iPhone and the computer anytime you want. Since it emulates Android you can get in after updates like this. If possible try to get bluestacks. Even if you play 99% of the time on your phone you can always get on after big updates like this.
    I once tried to use it but it didn’t work for no reason. So I didn’t try it again. Maybe it’s worth another try. Thx Zugzwang.

!! Sorry fellow (Android)-troopers and (Android)-clan-members for not being online since 12 hours because of the update issue !!
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    So I have an iPhone and no android phone but (and I’m not saying this is an asshole way) if you get bluestacks on a PC (which is free) you can handoff between your iPhone and the computer anytime you want. Since it emulates Android you can get in after updates like this. If possible try to get bluestacks. Even if you play 99% of the time on your phone you can always get on after big updates like this.
    lets see now.... bluestacks.... NOX.... MEmu... theres lots of emulators available. Anymore I play 5% on phone the rest on pc. Don't feel like killing my phone, again.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by drrchmnd View Post
    lets see now.... bluestacks.... NOX.... MEmu... theres lots of emulators available. Anymore I play 5% on phone the rest on pc. Don't feel like killing my phone, again.
    Problem here is that some of us have 4 macs and no PCs in their households...

OS
    iOS
    Jup. Doesn’t fix the prob then ...