Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    Don’t they usually allow purchasing things from the event for a couple of days after the actual dropping of fragments ends? Like the cursed dog fragments should still be good.
    Yes, there's usually a short period after the dungeons close or fragments stop appearing, when you can still buy the things.

Though I think they're more annoyed at being in a situation like... being at 2950 frags and needing 3000 and then the server goes down for maintenance.

I was at 1240 frags when the maintenance thing started, I was only interested in going for the special 1250 frag talisman, a shiny dog collar for my new purple dog, lol. Fortunately the server came back up quickly and I got the talisman. Otherwise I'd also have been a bit annoyed I guess.

OS
    iOS
    Once again,
    iOS users are confronted with the issue of not being able to play for three hours now while-as android gamers use to play for about two hours in the meanwhile.

I’m wondering about the fact, that no one has written anything like complaints here in the forum and especially in that particular thread yet. So, it’s me again who has to take the word. All my clansmen are able to check out the new features, but not their leader. That’s embarrassing imo.

Cheers 🤘🏻
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    The iOS issue has been ongoing for a year or more.. the devs simply do NOT care about it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I knew that you would answer my call, yup 😊🤘🏻.
    This is what I call reliable 😀.

OS
    iOS
    Do you think anyone in NF is even slightly embarrassed by this ongoing display of awesome incompetence? Yes, I know there are are Android emulators but why should I have to resort to my PC to play a mobile game?
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    iOS
    Hell im too old and incompetent to do the computer emulator. I’d screw up and log into aol by mistake
    Ingame name VIKING-6665
    Clan Leader of the RiseOfEddie clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondhead2112 View Post
    Do you think anyone in NF is even slightly embarrassed by this ongoing display of awesome incompetence? Yes, I know there are are Android emulators but why should I have to resort to my PC to play a mobile game?
    The question is why not? You can let you computer do the grinding when you are doing something else. Besides constant heavy load on you phone kills the battery pretty fast.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Beefy_Biker View Post
    Hell im too old and incompetent to do the computer emulator. I’d screw up and log into aol by mistake
    hahaha is aol still a thing nowadays

OS
    iOS
    i have bluestacks so it doesn't really matter anymore, i just use that when i'm home, besides you get more free stuff with android

OS
    iOS
    I assume ... all android users can play and all iOS gamers still have to wait. 6h by now. Always the same issue. 🤬
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/