Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    A free Lilith Nightmoon, 1,500 ironite, and a Reach-Around would be a good start for compensation.

LoL ��
    The reach-around would probably be less than satisfying, Bakura. There would be extremely long pauses and then eventually they would have to start from the beginning again.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    A free Lilith Nightmoon, 1,500 ironite, and a Reach-Around would be a good start for compensation.

LoL 😁
    That’s not even enough for all the inconvenience of the last week. The game is absolutely unplayable at the moment ... again
    Last edited by Caesar815; 11-24-2019 at 06:48 AM.

OS
    Android
    You're right, I've stated elsewhere that this is the 3rd owner of this original coding for the game, and that it's just been added to and patched along the way. The info was on the website and a seperate newstory about the previous devs.
    I read this and had a thought - with that kind of business model, there's little incentive to spend money on higher capacity servers, even renting them, if the devs can't depend on being around long enough to recover that investment.

3rd owner in 5 years ? starts to look a bit like a cash-grab exercise, rather than a sustainable thing. Look at some of the rarer characters, and how many dungeon runs it would take to earn them using ingame-earned keys and things - compared to purchase them for cash.

OS
    iOS
    I was grinding cyborg dungeon and just bought a big sand of time refill. And then before dropping the chest: freeze and reset of the game. Since then maintenance?? Again ?? Without any warning??
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    They usually warn at least an hour or so with a huge red banner for scheduled maintenance but if you were grinding nonstop though you may not have seen it. It may only be shown on the in-between screens. Sorry about that man.
    Yeah probably you’re right, mate. Any idea how long it may take this time? Hopefully they’re done before the next rollover in 3 1/2 hours 🙄

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

\m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Maintenance is over! Check the clan store! Thor Eddie and Gunnr frags are available! He is insane! Gunnr too!

OS
    iOS
    For Android users for sure.
    Apple customers have to wait longer as usual. Still maintenance screen.

\m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    Maintenance is over! Check the clan store! Thor Eddie and Gunnr frags are available! He is insane! Gunnr too!
    30 weeks to get him. Easy!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    Thanks man!
    I grinded so much this weekend, that I was not in the game at all today. Because I read your post, I got as many frags of both toons and an awakening shard, all before rollover.

Way to be on top of things!!!! 💀🤘
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Thanks man!
    I grinded so much this weekend, that I was not in the game at all today. Because I read your post, I got as many frags of both toons and an awakening shard, all before rollover.

Way to be on top of things!!!! 💀🤘
    No problem, bro! Just being a good trooper. Got the frags as well. Hopefully, we'll have an event to get more frags, because, as URock said, 30 weeks to get them is a lot.