Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78
  1. #31
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Hey Bakura - I took one for the team and bought another Eternity Eddie to try and no it does not count as double. So 500 FC down the tubes for me. Oh well the good news is I usually lose at least one round per key on these dungeons sometimes two so should only take me around 47,000FC to get these characters.
    Hey, thanks for finding that out, you're awesome. Sorry about your losses.
    I currently have 2 Eternity Eds and thought it might be worth getting the new version, if we only had to get 5 keys.

    Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I actually don't have Eternity Eddie at the moment I sacrificed him last sac event and bought one to sacrifice as well.. figuring I could just buy another one in a few days... before realizing they put a cap on the number you could purchase with FC... So I've got to wait to get Eternity Ed again.. dang it.

    Dark Clairvoyant pretty easy with Van Helsing, Darkmoon Lilith, Lucifer Morningstar, Clairvoyant
    (Biggest issue is Dark Clair self-granting Endure constantly)

    Prince Beelzebub figured out with Oni Ed (Alchemy), W LOL (Orbit), Lucifer Morningstar, Beelzebub (Frontier)

    Prince Wrath via Van Helsing, Lucifer Morningstar, Darkmoon Lilith, Wrath (Starfire - only level 40) - May be easier with Oni Ed though.

    .. haven't even looked at the Eternity Ed battle.


    There are several "extra" attacks from the bosses. Prince Wrath hits.. then does 2 more extra hits of true damage.... Prince Beelzebub basically always reflects damage...without shields.

    These are defiantly end-game battles.. I'd be really bothered if the achievements weren't low, at 30 runs needed each.... but still.. even 30 is a chore to a degree. I hope keys drops from elsewhere eventually. The cost of the keys is the largest downfall of these dungeons.
    Yeah, I agree.

    Btw, yeah I saw the keys for IC..... but I blew all of it the day before the Eternal dungeon came out.

    I'll just wait on this one until I can accumulate more resources.

    I wish those master keys would have a chance to drop any and all dungeon keys.
    I have no need for more Viral, Trooper and Airstrip keys.

    Thanks for the info on this dungeon.
    Bakura-0090 / JomsVikings Clan

    *All Eddies, except: Oni / Thor / Mystic Flame

  2. #32
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,724
    Dark Clairvoyant is also immune to Physical damage and she's wearing Gate talismans making her immune to magic damage.. so you will need to ht her with True Damage to kill her. (Which is why Van Helsing works well if you can remove Endure with another toon)
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Ydex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Dystopian Hellscape
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    535
    Are you guys living in some kind of alternate universe where you can actually fucking log into this piece of shit game? Because I sure as fuck can't. They are never going to fix this game. The whole thing is code written by someone who doesn't work there anymore. They don't know HOW to fix it.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    499
    REALLY?! AGAIN ?! And without any warning?! Are you kidding? Just wanted to log into the game and it says: server reset. Please wait?!

  5. #35
    Senior Member Tim28213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Charlotte, NC USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    349
    They gave about 30 minute warning. Plenty of time for everyone to finish the dungeons they were in.
    Bigger question is: Is it safe to use a dungeon key now, or will there be a fix for whatever was broken by the fix they just implemented...
    Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

  6. #36
    Senior Member Caesar815's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    They gave about 30 minute warning. Plenty of time for everyone to finish the dungeons they were in.
    Bigger question is: Is it safe to use a dungeon key now, or will there be a fix for whatever was broken by the fix they just implemented...
    Iím sorry. I didnít get any warning. It just showed up that there is a server fix. So how long are we supposed to wait this time. Shall I try in 2-3 hours or should I wait till tomorrow afternoon at least? This MUST be a joke. And a bad one I may add ...
    - I(íve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

    - Clan-Leader of CaesarsLegion -

    - in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -

    \m/ \m/

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Calgary Ab Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    146
    It seems that it all went down last night at about 2200 pst or thereabouts. Couldn't log in after that at all.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Tim28213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Charlotte, NC USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    349
    It is back up now. Apparently it was just a restart fix. They probably gave detailed information on Twitter or somewhere other than the official forum.
    Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

  9. #39
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Are you guys living in some kind of alternate universe where you can actually fucking log into this piece of shit game? Because I sure as fuck can't. They are never going to fix this game. The whole thing is code written by someone who doesn't work there anymore. They don't know HOW to fix it.
    Great post!🤣

    You're right, I've stated elsewhere that this is the 3rd owner of this original coding for the game, and that it's just been added to and patched along the way. The info was on the website and a seperate newstory about the previous devs.

    Also, the connection errors started months ago when they were here in Houston, on the final dates of the U.S. leg of this game promoting tour. Then it just got worse as time went on cuz they were promoting it in South America. So as thousands of new fans tried the game, the connection got worse.

    I truely believe Iron Maiden should take this awesome game to a developer who can handle the capacity it has grown into.

    Old coding and lack of connection capacity..... is the reason for our dis-gruntledness! (that last word is trademark pending, lol.)

    That's why I made this meme. It's looks like a Maiden concert crowd shot from those insanely large South American shows, and my idea of Navigator Games in Canada.

    Name:  Server Connection meme _Bakura.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  340.3 KB
    Name:  Connection Loss meme_Bakura.gif
Views: 143
Size:  88.4 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-23-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / JomsVikings Clan

    *All Eddies, except: Oni / Thor / Mystic Flame

  10. #40
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Great post!��

    You're right, I've stated elsewhere that this is the 3rd owner of this original coding for the game, and that it's just been added to and patched along the way. The info was on the website and a seperate newstory about the previous devs.

    Also, the connection errors started months ago when they were here in Houston, on the final dates of the U.S. leg of this game promoting tour. Then it just got worse as time went on cuz they were promoting it in South America. So as thousands of new fans tried the game, the connection got worse.

    I truely believe Iron Maiden should take this awesome game to a developer who can handle the capacity it has grown into.

    Old coding and lack of connection capacity..... is the reason for our dis-gruntledness! (that last word is trademark pending, lol.)

    That's why I made this meme. It's looks like a Maiden concert crowd shot from those insanely large South American shows, and my idea of Navigator Games in Canada.

    Name:  Server Connection meme _Bakura.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  340.3 KB
    Name:  Connection Loss meme_Bakura.gif
Views: 143
Size:  88.4 KB
    No. If you just buy more Awakening packs from the store it works better.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •