Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    i misread the time they said the server would restart, so quit an hour earlier than the downtime started. which meant that I didn't play most of my troopers. I thought it would be back up before I went to sleep, but it wasn't.

I'm not really bothered by not being able to play the new dungeons, but I feel like I let my troopers down through this.

OS
    iOS
    Some of us wouldn't own a Windows machine if you paid us.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Some of us wouldn't own a Windows machine if you paid us.
    And some of us wouldn't own an Apple product if you paid us. Luckily we have access to both so we can choose. But let's not turn this into an Apple vs Microsoft thread. The problem is that Navigator doesn't know how to handle updates.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I just installed BlueStacks on my MacBook Pro. Works like a charm as long as you can login to the same account you used to login to LoTB on your iPhone. I'm up and running on the laptop with the new content. Of course, I always play on my phone, otherwise I may have installed this a long time ago. I'm glad Zugzwang mentioned it.

OS
    iOS
    I wasn't "slamming" Windows... just stating there's no way I'd ever own such a system.. so that's all irrelevant.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Hello Troopers. We are still awaiting the appearance of today's update in the App Store. Our team has made the decision to drop the maintenance window to let Apple players back into the old version of the game.

Unfortunately this will mean IOS players will not benefit from the new bug fixes or be able to access the Clans feature until they install the new update at the time at which it becomes available.

For more details on what Apple players can expect, as well as further information on the App Propagation process, please read our most recent forum post here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Happy View Post
    Awakenable Beast? Is that what the new update is? Seems nice lol. Pls send pics for all of us iOS bois.
    I awakened Beast to level 8, which gave his basic the ability to remove buffs from each enemy and all golden from 1 random enemy, plus increased Hp to 9,636 , also increased Def.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191122-034543.png
Views: 585
Size:  855.0 KB
    New dungeon has a chance to earn variations of the Eternity foursome, where they have passives instead of fury.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191121-172509.png
Views: 565
Size:  1.14 MB
    Eternal Champion Eddie's passive! (pic courtesy of Henrique07)
    Name:  Screenshot_20191122-034425.png
Views: 500
Size:  677.8 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-22-2019 at 10:19 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Who to fully awaken Beast or Moonchild?What team can beat eternity dungeon to claim new eternal Eddie?No matter what I try it's always lost...

OS
    iOS
    Moonchild definitively

OS
    Android
    any guides for the new dungeon?