Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And it is down again, they made an "update" to "improve" the server but it is not working 🤦🏻*♂️😡 and I used a frozen wasteland key (that are not that easy to get) but I can't play because of the server issues

OS
    Android
    Wait, I can play this on PC? Downloading Bluestacks now.
    I wonder if PC is faster? With the massive number of runs some of these dungeons require, it's not so much the play time of the dungeon, but the load times in between. For Frozen Wasteland I'm running about 30 seconds per dungeon per their timer, but takes 90 seconds for the whole process.

OS
    iOS
    Update in AppStore now available. Just 22hours after the servers shut down. That’s ok. Didn’t take long zzzz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    Update in AppStore now available. Just 22hours after the servers shut down. That’s ok. Didn’t take long zzzz
    I can not find update from app store.
    Never mind it came up now.
    painless-3922

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCatzo View Post
    And it is down again, they made an "update" to "improve" the server but it is not working 🤦🏻*♂️😡 and I used a frozen wasteland key (that are not that easy to get) but I can't play because of the server issues
    Your not alone, did the same thing it was down for almost 2 hrs today, and when it was running would sometimes sit for 5 mins with the server sign before next run. I'd be lucky if I got 3 hrs out of that 8 hr key.

I don't think they did anything about the connection issues, all the update did was bring out more characters and a new dungeon key. Like we needed that.

OS
    iOS
    With a now fully awakeneable beast, does this mean we finally have access to his campaign passive?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    any guides for the new dungeon?
    I plan on doing a thread on this, but was wondering if anyone who did this achievement knows if you can use, for example, 2 Eternity Eddies at once to cut the achievement runs in half. This way you don't have to purchase 10 keys, only 5.

I've been concentrating on getting Dark Lilith and then Lucifer, so resources, especially FC is going towards getting one more LoL and maxing them all to get the achievement toons.

If I start blowing FC on the Eternal dungeon keys, then I'll feel like I'm being pulled in too many directions and not completing what I previously started.

It would have been nice to get at least 1 earned key so we can decide if we want to spend FC on this dungeon at the current time.

Btw, I was looking for a discussion thread started by the devs on this Eternal Dungeon, couldn't find one.
    This dungeon is technically part of an Update, not an event.
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-23-2019 at 01:39 AM.

OS
    iOS
    The Eternal keys are also available for Iron Coins.. that's where I got mine.. much easier than FC since I don't need any relics any more.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Hey Bakura - I took one for the team and bought another Eternity Eddie to try and no it does not count as double. So 500 FC down the tubes for me. Oh well the good news is I usually lose at least one round per key on these dungeons sometimes two so should only take me around 47,000FC to get these characters.

OS
    iOS
    I actually don't have Eternity Eddie at the moment I sacrificed him last sac event and bought one to sacrifice as well.. figuring I could just buy another one in a few days... before realizing they put a cap on the number you could purchase with FC... So I've got to wait to get Eternity Ed again.. dang it.

Dark Clairvoyant pretty easy with Van Helsing, Darkmoon Lilith, Lucifer Morningstar, Clairvoyant
    (Biggest issue is Dark Clair self-granting Endure constantly)

Prince Beelzebub figured out with Oni Ed (Alchemy), W LOL (Orbit), Lucifer Morningstar, Beelzebub (Frontier)

Prince Wrath via Van Helsing, Lucifer Morningstar, Darkmoon Lilith, Wrath (Starfire - only level 40) - May be easier with Oni Ed though.

.. haven't even looked at the Eternity Ed battle.

There are several "extra" attacks from the bosses. Prince Wrath hits.. then does 2 more extra hits of true damage.... Prince Beelzebub basically always reflects damage...without shields.

These are defiantly end-game battles.. I'd be really bothered if the achievements weren't low, at 30 runs needed each.... but still.. even 30 is a chore to a degree. I hope keys drops from elsewhere eventually. The cost of the keys is the largest downfall of these dungeons.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-23-2019 at 04:23 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..