Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah the new Eternals look great (Especially Eddie)

OS
    iOS
    I haven't taken all of them on yet, but Wrath looks like the strongest just by looking at passives.

OS
    iOS
    That and he has both a Prisoner and Ferryman for allies

OS
    Android
    Hey, haven't seen this mentioned yet, but I like how you've added timers to things in the Event's tab of the Store. Nice work!

Also like the additional information you've included on recent Key store descriptions, about drops and restrictions. Updating older keys, and having more realistic difficulty descriptions would be appreciated
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I'm also just literally gushing about that new feature where you can't even fucking login at all! So great guys

OS
    Android
    Does an ironite limit exist? just asking to be prepared when the appropriate compensation for the last 4 weeks will arrive.

And just compensating ios-users is a joke! Android users weren't able to play also. Is this done because of this crybaby yup, that spends 100$/month??? Oh I forgot, he has all relics.

OS
    Android
    I know the IOS users may have experienced longer outage than some of the android users, what about compensation for the android users who lost time and resources on keys that they could not play due to continual connectivity issues that were so called fixed.

Maybe if you fixed the connectivity problems instead of continually rolling out new material you wouldnt have so many complaints. There are so many timed events, but it is a true gamble it you can complete a key without getting the boot.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    We won’t mind a month or two with bugger all events if it meant that the game can be properly fixed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I know the IOS users may have experienced longer outage than some of the android users, what about compensation for the android users who lost time and resources on keys that they could not play due to continual connectivity issues that were so called fixed.

Maybe if you fixed the connectivity problems instead of continually rolling out new material you wouldnt have so many complaints. There are so many timed events, but it is a true gamble it you can complete a key without getting the boot.
    I lost about 4-5 hours on a frozen key so I second that
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise