Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm beginning to think someone actually forgot to submit the update to Apple and it'll be tomorrow morning, when they get to the office, when they realize it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I think you are right. More than 12 hours or so now. It should not take this long for the AI to scan and approve the app - it never has before.
    Maybe some goofball submitted a debug or development build without security in place and it was rejected, or a goofball realized they submitted the wrong build and pulled it once they got home. Silly, ain't it, ;(
    It did give me an excuse to exoeriment with BlueStacks though, and it works. It sure melts through CPU and battery on this 2017 MacBook Pro for some reason though.

Hello Troopers. We are still awaiting the appearance of today's update in the App Store. Our team has made the decision to drop the maintenance window to let Apple players back into the old version of the game.

Unfortunately this will mean IOS players will not benefit from the new bug fixes or be able to access the Clans feature until they install the new update at the time at which it becomes available.

For more details on what Apple players can expect, as well as further information on the App Propagation process, please read our most recent forum post here.

OS
    iOS
    This update was released to the store this afternoon
    And there's the issue. It should have been "released to the store" ahead of anticipated propagation.

Sorry, but it's not like Apple delays are new or unexpected. It's just that Navigator Games has not learned to plan ahead.

But, it is nice that at least after 14.5 hours you removed the maintenance screen. -- This begs the question.. WHY is the maintenance screen there at all.. Release the update.. and announce there is an update expected in the app/android store WITHOUT locking players out. Then reboot servers after the app update is available to everyone. If it is possible to play te app without the update.. I don't see why a simple splash screen can't announce that an update is propagating and errors may occur until the update is downloaded.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    This really is baffling how this continues to happen. It seems like it would be so simple to avoid the problem by waiting to release Android until the slow-to-be-approved Apple is available.

If it’s NOT that simple a short explanation from the developers about why this isn’t possible would certainly help them avoid looking like idiots

Will we be receiving the Clan Currency we haven’t been able to claim?

Glad I’m long past my PvP prime
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
    I think you are right. More than 12 hours or so now. It should not take this long for the AI to scan and approve the app - it never has before.
    Maybe some goofball submitted a debug or development build without security in place and it was rejected, or a goofball realized they submitted the wrong build and pulled it once they got home. Silly, ain't it, ;(
    It did give me an excuse to exoeriment with BlueStacks though, and it works. It sure melts through CPU and battery on this 2017 MacBook Pro for some reason though.
    Oh, indeed it has. Not quite sure which space Station no. 5 it was, but one update took more than ONE complete day on which I could not play the game.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    This really is baffling how this continues to happen. It seems like it would be so simple to avoid the problem by waiting to release Android until the slow-to-be-approved Apple is available.

If it’s NOT that simple a short explanation from the developers about why this isn’t possible would certainly help them avoid looking like idiots
    Hi Nicko,

Thank you for your comment. Apple takes about 1 day after submitting the app for it to be approved, at this point we can then release it whenever we want (yesterday's update was already 'Approved' and ready to go). When we release it, Apple then starts propagating across all its App Store servers. Apple notes that this process can take up to 24 hours, and it takes different amounts of time depending on which store server you are on, all unknowable by anyone. As far as we have been able to determine it is random.

Android on the other hand, doesn't require Approval to put on its store, and you can do Timed Publishing. Timed Publishing pre-propagtes to all the Google Play Store servers, and when we click the release button it is available to all stores usually within a few minutes, up to 1 hour. This pre-propagation on Android time takes about 24 hours.

OS
    iOS
    Right then thanks for that explanation.
    Now what’s happening to IOS clans?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Right then thanks for that explanation.
    Now what’s happening to IOS clans?
    Update is NOW online in AppStore !!! Just 22hours later... zzzz

OS
    iOS
    On a lighter side, all of these new Eternals look great! My favorite is Eternal Champion Eddie, though Hell Prince Wrath looks great as well. Which one are you guys' favorites?