Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Compensation soul for iPhone users

Being that Android users have had the jump on us for four hours and counting, I think that iPhone owners should be given a compensation soul for the time wasted.

There's no reason this couldn't have been put in the pre-approval pipeline at Apple once stable, and once approved, the server shutdown could be scheduled to coincide with the release. Then we wouldn't have the Chosen People on their Droids enjoying the game, and the rest of us waiting impatiently.

Since it's been over 4 hours, how about compensation packs for everybody who doesn't have a secondary device to log in from?

Given that it's easy enough to make 120 runs on LoL XV in 4 hours, I propose the following in the Apple Compensation Soul:

- 2400 awakening frags
    - 500 redemption frags
    - 500 absolution frags
    - 10 five-star awakening shards
    - 10 four-star awakening shards
    - 1 of each color five star shard
    - 2 of each color four star shard
    - 250 frontier coins

And I don't even give a toss about the low-level awakening materials.

Does this sound fair? Any other iPhone users care to chime in?

OS
    iOS
    make 120 runs on LoL XV in 4 hours

Apps been dead for nearly 10 hours now... double everything.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Android got a small head start thats true but we still had the servers being down for "routine maintenance" as well i lost roughly 600-800 fc from a frozen key cause they kept the servers down for so long apple always fucks up its why people dont like it too much too restricted but the point is u cant throw stuff to apple players and not android

OS
    iOS
    Is the app still down for you on Android?? No? Then shut up.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Oh hell no... triple or quadruple it. And same for those of us on android cause we have to listen to all them ios'ers whine about not being able to play.... oh and bazinga.

However that said how about some real compensation for the complete bullshit involved in this new bloody fecking expensive and not very exciting dungeon.
    Last edited by drrchmnd; 11-22-2019 at 05:11 AM.

OS
    Android

Yup the glourious keyboard gangster

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Is the app still down for you on Android?? No? Then shut up.
    Right fuck face
    number 1 i didnt ask for your oppinion so shut the fuck up
    2 its not up for all android players so dont assume you arrogant cunt
    3 fuck off get a life stop being a keyboard gangster on a fourm online

OS
    iOS
    I agree as well here Discordian

OS
    iOS
    I would like 1 Artefact Talisman (overwhelming) or 900 ironite to try for one of the banner packs

OS
    Android
    This whole thing must be so frustrating for everyone. Devs having their hard work go wrong. Players being unable to play. New stuff that can't be experienced. Sucks all around, not a good time for anyone. No need to make things more complicated than necessary, you know. Instead of wasting valuable time coding compensation for certain devices, just give it to everyone. Maybe even cut the cost of some dungeons too. Spread some good will, go wild!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    This whole thing must be so frustrating for everyone. Devs having their hard work go wrong. Players being unable to play. New stuff that can't be experienced. Sucks all around, not a good time for anyone. No need to make things more complicated than necessary, you know. Instead of wasting valuable time coding compensation for certain devices, just give it to everyone. Maybe even cut the cost of some dungeons too. Spread some good will, go wild!
    I'd feel a lot better about this BS if iPhone users were given 10 key souls for the new dungeon, and Droid users got 5. Apple enthusiasts did get hit harder...