Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Really good layout, I think. Really appreciated the information Azagthor! I am also indebted to Bakura (I think that was his name) and Deathbat. The charts and information have been very helpful! I forget who made the really good chart with all of the Frontier Dungeons and the like (and even recommended teams). It is hard to keep track of all this.
    Last edited by Horus-2545; 12-12-2019 at 06:58 PM. Reason: wanted to add something else

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Speaking of guide images, I've added a new Quick Reference image up the top of the first post. Hopefully it gives people a reasonable idea of what the dungeon is about without needing to read through everything else if they want to jump in quickly. Does it accomplish that? Do you like the style/layout of that bit? Creative feedback?
    Excellent! For most aspects of this game, the information is out there, "somewhere" if you hunt for it. But with all the new key dungeons, cosmic and awakening material requirements, and dungeon achievements, it's INCREDIBLY HELPFUL to have a "quick guide" like this. This is a really cool thing you're doing. The devs should seriously drop you a nice in-game bonus.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    Really good layout, I think. Really appreciated the information Azagthor! I am also indebted to Bakura (I think that was his name) and Deathbat. The charts and information have been very helpful! I forget who made the really good chart with all of the Frontier Dungeons and the like (and even recommended teams). It is hard to keep track of all this.
    Thanks, I'm glad it has helped.
    I think I can speak for all of us when I say we too love this game, like to help others and feel the need to "pay it forward." The gratitude and kind words from others motivate us to continue.

CrazyHarry is the one who posted the Frontier Dungeon Cheat sheet.

.... and we ALL have benefited from Deathbat's abilities & buffs XL sheet.

I want to thank all the other contributors for all their hard work! 👍😉 🍺

*And Devs, if you ever wanted to throw us a bone.... I could use a Guy Fawkes Ed.... I ran out of time. Thx!

OS
    Android
    Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
    https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage...7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
    38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
    from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the link Bakura

OS
    Android
    Nice, that's a free mega-refill, just in time for the Tiny Tim fragment event

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I want to thank all the other contributors for all their hard work! ���� ��
    Absolutely, it's a really helpful collaborative community. Deathbat's mind-blowing spreadsheets, CrazyHarry's cheat sheet, Bakura's guides, GrimDusk's Eddie tier list, and countless other wonderful resources!

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Excellent! For most aspects of this game, the information is out there, "somewhere" if you hunt for it. But with all the new key dungeons, cosmic and awakening material requirements, and dungeon achievements, it's INCREDIBLY HELPFUL to have a "quick guide" like this.
    That's exactly why I started. Was struggling to find easy-to-understand information about some of the newer things, and didn't have the experience or character roster to get much out of the long event threads. Was Bakura's LoL Guide that gave me the initiative to start making the type of resources I wanted to be able to read myself. Team recommendations are excellent if you already have the characters and want to jump in quickly, but can be just as useful to have something that tells you what sort of challenges you'll face and what types of abilities or effects you'll need.

Whenever I sit down and edit together one of the guide images, I keep thinking it'll be quicker this time. But inevitably I discover/re-learn something new, some new or fancier technique, that ends up making everything take even longer! I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but everyone's positive feedback so far is really helping me to hit the publish button rather than obsessing over getting every thing to line up perfectly. On a purely personal level, I've found it quite satisfying to see how my "skill" has increased in such a short time. It's probably not noticeable to anyone else, but I can see clear improvements as I learn new tricks. Clearest example is the border sides in the Reward frame of the second image, very obvious where I copy/pasted without knowing how to smooth out the colour gradient. Will need to go back and redo that one :P
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    That's exactly why I started. Was struggling to find easy-to-understand information about some of the newer things, and didn't have the experience or character roster to get much out of the long event threads. Was Bakura's LoL Guide that gave me the initiative to start making the type of resources I wanted to be able to read myself. Team recommendations are excellent if you already have the characters and want to jump in quickly, but can be just as useful to have something that tells you what sort of challenges you'll face and what types of abilities or effects you'll need.
    Great idea, great execution.
    And, yes, if you DON'T have "every toon ever released" the team recommendations aren't really helpful?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Frozen Wasteland Review:
    • Difficulty level is about equal to a "skull quest" --I'm doing 30 second runs with Max Cyborg.
    • With a good farming Eddie, you can level up your 2nd-tier toons. Don't waste the XP.
    • Decent gold farming-- about 6835 gold per run. Equivalent to Powerslave, but higher SoT.

Sands of Time Return: I started at 9:30am today, with 1200 SoT. It's 11:30am and I should be done with 120 runs (30 seconds + load time), but I still have 500 SoT. Azagthor says "Sands of Time drop rates run costs average out to 6 SoT" and I can confirm that my runs have cost about 5.8333 so far.

I will update with: # of hours, approx. runs per 1200 SoT investment, and the Rewards that dropped.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-16-2019 at 07:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    And, yes, if you DON'T have "every toon ever released" the team recommendations aren't really helpful?
    Well.... I've said it in the past, that the goal is basically to get the MAJOR NEW toons from each event, in order to be able to accomplish the next event.
    The company creates newer OP toons to be used in future events and already exisisting levels of the game. Just when you think you're gonna dominate in gauntlet because you finally got some LoL's Maxed,..... then you start getting matches w/ Dark Lilith & Lucifer, or Dark Lilith in 3 of the 5 matches.

If one is not staying current, it's easy to fall behind.
    They are marketing gamers on their "Fear of Missing Out." They are counting on gamers taking the shortcut and spending money.
    I myself spend minimal these days, but have to invest the majority of my time.

As far as team recommendations, the threads "Documenting" dungeons was originally to give gamers who can't afford or are not advanced enough to run those dungeons, a sneak peak at the awesome graphics or insight as to the rewards of playing them.
    The "recommendations" are just a suggestion as to how to succeed, since so many are usually looking for the solution. Most of my thread's suggestions I got from different gamers and then made it easier to find for others.

With all the different experience levels, relics, talisman, toons that all the different gamers could possibly have, there's no way anyone could devise a team that everyone could accomplish the event dungeons with, especially Insanity levels.

Ultimately gamers will have to think for themselves, use SoT, etc. to trial and error in order to discover what works for them. That's what the advanced guys do to come up with the "sure thing."
    For anyone looking to pop on the forum and just have the ideal team handed to them, needs to remember, people like Deathbat, Stormseye, Azagthor, and myself.... we don't get paid.
    It ultimately comes down to being a group effort.

I will say if anyone is struggling, they can request that someone check out their team and make recommendations. I do it in my threads, plus other contributors will do it too.

... and once again.... it's all just a "suggestion." 😁

OS
    iOS
    Navigator and ANY single supporting ally, should be able to burn through the Frozen wasteland. Navigator can do it himself, but adding 1 ally (multi-hitter) makes it go faster.. throw a set of Blight talismans on Navigator and it's even faster. I've been running it with Navigator and the Xmas Ghost.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..