Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    4 hrs in and used almost 500 ironite up on madness. If you're low on ironite I wouldn't recommend opening this 8 hr dungeon.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, sounds like they ruined it.

Well, if your getting double frags from grinding a certain area, or a particular dungeon's rewards are helping evolve your team.... well that gets fixed quickly.

But when bugs in arena inflict yourself w/ pass. disable, or your serenity tals allow silver debuffs, or talis enable a toon to have infinite attacks in a row, or your whole team w/ labs gets destroyed before your 1st turn, or singularities allow pass disable after 1st turn, or thorn talis never inflict heal block.... well, maybe that will get fixed..... one day..... maybe.
    I'm just saying.....
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    4 hrs in and used almost 500 ironite up on madness. If you're low on ironite I wouldn't recommend opening this 8 hr dungeon.

I'm merely curious.... Why? Is there something there you want?

The SOT is better spent in other dungeons. There's nothing unique to the Frozen dungeon. The Frozen dungeon, when it first appeared, was a fantastic place to catch up on evo stones or runes and collect ironite etc.. but since they've lowered drop rates horribly, its's really not worth running, unless you CAN'T run other dungeons due to missing characters or keys.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What are the reward drop rates in madness?
    Should have something to share later today. There are some interesting patterns here. More interesting than the rewards themselves...

I noticed very small amount of ironite return its depleting it fast. SOT return is very low, hardly any frontier coin. Bricks, about 4 per run, and 11000 gold.
    This mathes my research pretty well. Four guaranteed 3* evo shards each run. ~80% chance for a pair of cosmic evo runes, of any of the six varieties. 1*T1 being the most common. 5SoT and 3SoW drops pretty common, but at 20SoT a run, the SoT returns (and ironite) don't help too much. Ironite, Skills Shards, Rare Souls, Frontier Coins, and Talisman Fragments though... don't expect much.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm merely curious.... Why? Is there something there you want?
    The SOT is better spent in other dungeons. There's nothing unique to the Frozen dungeon. The Frozen dungeon, when it first appeared, was a fantastic place to catch up on evo stones or runes and collect ironite etc.. but since they've lowered drop rates horribly, it's really not worth running, unless you CAN'T run other dungeons due to missing characters or keys.
    It's okay for cosmic evo runes and red/green/purple bricks. Although I don't know how it compares with other Frontier dungeons for those things in terms of SoT investment.

8 hours is a long time, but given the rewards aren't anything special, there is little pressure to "make the most" of the time. Get int a few runs here and there, use up some naturally refreshed SoT. Certainly made it easier for me to write down the results of each individual run, not having to worry how much time that was losing me

Not sure if anyone else has written this, but is anyone else having troubles keeping auto play going on madness? After almost every run it stops.
    Was it always the same wave for you? The 3rd one, with the bats, can slow down a lot.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Have updated the rewards section. Red, Green, Purple evo shards, Cosmic evo runes, and SoW are the main reason you'd do this dungeon. Not great reasons, but still reasons. If the SoT costs were reduced, it would be a different story. 8SoT for Hard, 12SoT for Madness, putting it inline event dungeons, would make the Frozen Wasteland more appealing.

If anyone is interested in a summary of my raw data (rather than the massive spreadsheet), here are the bulks drops from 100 runs in each difficulty.

Name:  BulkMadness100Runs.png
Views: 843
Size:  23.2 KB Name:  BulkHard100Runs.png
Views: 863
Size:  23.5 KB

I believe I've teased out the pattern used for drops here, but still working on a way to visualise it into a nice flowchart. The most interesting thing about this dungeon is while the cosmic evo runes are NOT guaranteed, they can only drop ONCE per run.

Super rough summary:
    Hard = 2 Icy Frags + 2 Evo Bricks + 0-3 additional rewards.
    Madness = 5 Icy Frags + 4 Evo Bricks + 0-4 additional rewards.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for your work Azagthor, it sure helps.

OS
    Android
    Azagthor, the autoplay would stop when the countdown page is supposed to pop up. It played all the way through the victory and prize screens, then ask if you want to play again instead of counting down.

I found to get auto to work again I had the reboot the game. Then it worked fine. I don't know what started it but it did it 4 times to me in the 8 hrs.

OS
    Android
    Oh and thank you for all your work on this thread, and your team setup work flawlessly. Not sure though if I'll play this dungeon much unless they lower the cost and up the return, currently I find it a rip off. I'm ironite poor after yesterday.

OS
    Android
    Just FYI there is now an Insanity level for 30 SoT... I haven't attempted it so don't have any talisman info but the characters in the waves are below: Max Awakened Beast and both Demon Princes together anyone...?

Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-27-07-50-56.png
Views: 714
Size:  631.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-27-07-51-00.png
Views: 666
Size:  579.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-27-07-51-03.png
Views: 725
Size:  617.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-27-07-51-07.png
Views: 681
Size:  575.7 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-27-07-51-10.png
Views: 882
Size:  613.5 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Jesus Christ, that’s a step up
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant