Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey Bakura, I think what I said came out different than what I was thinking. Apologies, if so. The great thing about this game/community is all the awesome players, like yourself, who are volunteering their time to provide info.

I think you once recommended a team to me, and I immediately replied, "I don't have ANY of those characters or talismans!" --which wasn't directed at you, personally. It can just be a little discouraging for new players, BUT-- those recommendations can help identify what resources to plan on getting. A few months and a few dollars later, it IS possible to catch up --by getting "the latest and greatest" starting as soon as you can.

Update: I forgot to write down my starting point on 3* bricks, but my original 1200 SoT ran until the server update at 1pm. At 1:32 I started another 1200 SoT, and will document exact gold and brick totals in about 2.5 hours.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-16-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Hey Bakura, I think what I said came out different than what I was thinking. Apologies, if so. The great thing about this game/community is all the awesome players, like yourself, who are volunteering their time to provide info.

I think you once recommended a team to me, and I immediately replied, "I don't have ANY of those characters or talismans!" --which wasn't directed at you, personally. It can just be a little discouraging for new players, BUT-- those recommendations can help identify what resources to plan on getting. A few months and a few dollars later, it IS possible to catch up --by getting "the latest and greatest" starting as soon as you can.
    No, you're ok. I like you man.... you've always been funny and cool. I apologize if I came off as being harsh. But you brought up something Azagthor and I discussed previously.
    There are some (not you) who seem to think they need to have it handed to them, or they want others to hold their hands for them. But it all comes down to figuring stuff out. That's the challenge.

As I told Azagthor..... I don't pretend to be an authority on anything, nor some sort of guide, but I like sharing with others, and if my hard efforts and wasted ironite can save others the hassle, then mission accomplished.
    Kinda like the "Scrubbing Bubbles" commercial says.... "We work hard so you don't have tooooo..."

I appreciate the guys who have the means to get the latest toons & talis, and resources to do the newest dungeons, all the while sharing with others, cuz they end up pioneering new frontier and saving others much time and effort.

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I feel the same way about you. Funny and cool, check.

So, one of my friends didn't understand what is fun about a game that "plays itself" and I explained that putting together a team strategy is the game--doing the thinking and planning is the fun part. Kind of makes you think, if you're not planning/strategizing, what else is there? Just.. buying Ironite and collecting characters?
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    They are marketing gamers on their "Fear of Missing Out."
    People these days spend too much time on "Fear of Missing Out" and not enough time on "Fear of the Dark".

(I'll show myself out...)

Frozen Wasteland Review
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ...throw a set of Blight talismans on Navigator and it's even faster. I've been running it with Navigator and the Xmas Ghost.
    I'll add bits of that to the main post later today, thanks! Looking forward to seeing your updated reward data Ydex.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    There are some (not you) who seem to think they need to have it handed to them, or they want others to hold their hands for them. But it all comes down to figuring stuff out. That's the challenge.

I appreciate the guys who have the means to get the latest toons & talis, and resources to do the newest dungeons, all the while sharing with others, cuz they end up pioneering new frontier and saving others much time and effort.

Ngl, I would still love for someone to hand it all to me, and tell me exactly what to do! But that's not possible unfortunately, so community-driven discussion threads like this will have to do! :P

The way characters are acquired in this game, the rng gacha system, does make it difficult for new players to get started with events and dungeons. There isn't a store where players can buy low-level characters (by the time you can afford stuff in the Frontier store, you've probably got a decent idea of how things work), they just have to get lucky. Makes team recommendations difficult, you can't say "Go buy this and that 3*/4* character". Next best thing is to suggest ability/buff/debuffs that would be helpful to have.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    1st/2nd 1200 SoT: Ran about 3/3.75 hours. If you are doing fast runs (30 seconds) you can spend 2400 SoT to complete the 8-hour timer.

2nd 1200 SoT, 1.17mil Gold. So, about 585k gold per mega refill.

2nd 1200 SoT, 3* Bricks:
    • Red - 110
    • Green - 107
    • Purple - 91
    • Blue - 8
    • Yellow - 7

So, about 50 each - red/green/purple, 3.75 each - yellow/blue, per mega refill.

1st/2nd 1200 Sot, 7/8 Rare souls. So, about 93.75 Epic frags per mega refill.

1st/2nd 1200 Sot, 3/2 skill shards. So, about 1.25 skill shards per mega refill.

Glad I got that over with. Babysitting an 8-hour timer was nerve wracking.
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-18-2019 at 06:31 PM.

OS
    iOS
    1st/2nd 1200 Sot, 3/2 skill shards. So, about 1.25 skill shards per mega refill.
    That was not too much! I hope they didn't tune it down, last time I played I got around 12-15 SS with only one mega refill. Someone posted similar results to mine short ago in another thread.

OS
    iOS
    Babysitting an 8-hour timer was nerve wracking.
    I did this with 4 keys i think. Not full time tho, 5 hours at max but took it's time to get 1000 icy mythical fragments

OS
    Android
    What did the Icy Mythical drop for you? That's a lot of SoT to grind for that.

eta: Blue T3, states OP. ... I got 632 Icy frags in 2400 SoT. So 100/1000 Mythical...
    Last edited by Ydex; 12-17-2019 at 07:42 PM.

OS
    Android
    Today I opened a key and noticed there was Madness difficulty......Did I miss something? When did they add it?
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    Today I opened a key and noticed there was Madness difficulty......Did I miss something? When did they add it?
    As well as the regular hard mode? Haven't heard anything about that before. Were you able to play it?
    Azagthor-0732