Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I'm surprised it took this long for them to water it down.
    Not so much watered down, as utterly destroyed. I'm seriously disappointed, I was only able to get Killer Prime because of Frozen Wasteland, and now other players are going to struggle even more than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's not a bad dungeon.. just a slightly harder with slightly better rewards. But then.. double the SOT.
    The Madness drops still worse than the original Hard drop rates, given the SoT costs. From a few hours testing yesterday, it appears some of the drop rates from the original Hard were transferred over to the new Madness. For example, the Cosmic Evo Runes, which was a 75% chance in the previous Hard, is roughly 75% in Madness, and to compensate, it's been dropped down to 33% in the revamped Hard. Perhaps if the cost was 15 SoT, it wouldn't be so egregious?

Idk, it's possible this dungeon will still be useful for players who quickly need to get some Red, Green, and Purple evo bricks, or need a couple of cosmic evo runes. It'll become a niche dungeon, not something to eagerly look forward to with future Skull Quest events.

Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Last month there was a Skull Quest event where these keys could drop. These keys are ONLY available during Skull Quest events
    Yeah, the dungeon is a permanent addition to the game, but they keys are event-limited. I'd assumed this was how they justified the good drop rates, as you couldn't buy more keys like you can with other dungeons.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Perhaps if the cost was 15 SoT, it wouldn't be so egregious?
    Egregious

[ ih-gree-juh s, -jee-uh s ]👈

adjective:

extraordinary in some bad way; glaring; flagrant:
    ---------------

I've heard that before, it's spelled different than it sounds.
    (Yes, Azagthor is a college student.... this word was on his "Word of the Day" calendar that his Aunt on his mom's side, gave him on his last birthday.)

..... or I could be wrong.

🤣🎅🎁🍻🎄❄🎁☃️
    Hope your having a good holiday season!

OS
    Android
    Hahah, you too mate! Where did you find all those extra emojis?

(It's true, I do have a writing related degree )

I've added a bit more info to the Madness section of the main post. Mostly about the enemy stat boosts, and where they come from. Not sure it's "useful" but I found it rather interesting to discover the characters really do get their stats from the talismans they wear.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Why the hell are the droprates of 3* blue Evo shards so damn low? Madness level should drop 5 and not 2 of them.
    Is there another dungeon to farm 3* blue Evo shards?

OS
    iOS
    Raven’s Alter is good for all shards

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Why the hell are the droprates of 3* blue Evo shards so damn low? Madness level should drop 5 and not 2 of them.
    Is there another dungeon to farm 3* blue Evo shards?
    Yeah, like Beddie said, Raven's altar is probably the only place where you can farm them (except for the regular weekly Magus LoL Level). There's still no specific frontier dungeon for Maugs shards, but who knows, maybe a new Magus dungeon will come in january (for the alchemist evo materials and for blue shards)
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    That would be a great thing

OS
    Android
    Alright folks, it's time for another Skull Quest event with Frozen Keys dropping again! Details here: Lost in Purgatory Skull Quest Event

If you notice anything else has changed, or have any new team suggestions for Madness, post it here. Now we know for certain these events are going to happen with a degree of regularity, let's make sure we keep this guide as up-to-date as possible

(I may even swallow my pride and update the drop rate section. If anyone wants to help out by recording what dropped over how many runs, feel free to message me. Either drops from each individual run, and bulk before and after numbers will help. Give me a bit of time and I'll even come up with a spreadsheet you can use to track drops with if you're interested.)
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Hello everyone.

Has anyone having problem trying to autoduel Madness? After de victory, when to countdown to end the auto reaches 0, without touching the phone, the autoduel stops... I tried the Hard difficulty, and it didn't happend... It's really frustrating...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by teys285 View Post
    Hello everyone.

Has anyone having problem trying to autoduel Madness? After de victory, when to countdown to end the auto reaches 0, without touching the phone, the autoduel stops... I tried the Hard difficulty, and it didn't happend... It's really frustrating...
    Relaunch the app.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..