Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I think the Metal talismans are actually an error... there's no reason for them to be squished like that. Someone jut didn't want to point it out to the artist.. or they didn't have time to correct it..
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think the Metal talismans are actually an error... there's no reason for them to be squished like that. Someone jut didn't want to point it out to the artist.. or they didn't have time to correct it..
    This is what it looks like when stretched out.
    Name:  aaaMetalEdit.png
Views: 534
Size:  42.6 KB

It might be an aesthetic mistake, but the frame is intentional. This is the fancy version (the ones you see in the Store) on the Compendium.
    Name:  SKU_TAL_Metal.png
Views: 501
Size:  91.8 KB

The image of some future talisman designs the devs shared on social media a couple of weeks back features these two which also have the squished frames. We'll be seeing more of them in the future. I'm sure we'll get used to them eventually.
    Name:  RunicVirtual.PNG
Views: 528
Size:  191.7 KB

As for the level, I've managed to beat it three times now using a trooper's Max Cyborg. ...10-15min manually. It is super slow, Yggdrasil talismans, DP Wrath going invulnerable, Beelz's damage immunities, etc.

Celestials on Dark Claire, Forges on Red Ghost, & Ragnaroks on Yellow Ghost. Max Cyborg's fury draining Fury is wonderful against the Max Beast, as his Fury removes all beneficial effects, which can ruin the Forge's Perfect Heal Shield.

While it's not team you can farm with, if you only want the First Time Reward, it might be an ok starting point.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 02-29-2020 at 11:46 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Why does that yellow talisman look like something out of Tron?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Why does that yellow talisman look like something out of Tron?
    It looks like the headphones from Virtual Xi album cover. My guess is that they are meant for virtual Xi Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    This is what it looks like when stretched out.
    Name:  aaaMetalEdit.png
Views: 534
Size:  42.6 KB
    Thanks for stretching it out, it pains me to look at it squished like that... hopefully they replace it soon.
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    It looks like the headphones from Virtual Xi album cover. My guess is that they are meant for virtual Xi Eddie.
    Now that you say that, probably a set for Virtual XI Ed (perhaps alongside an awakenable version of him)

OS
    Android
    Can someone help me with this, I feel I'm missing something. What is the purpose of running the frozen dungeon?

The rewards are not that good, you can get them from other better dungeons. I find the ironite return rate not good compared to those other dungeons. You collect frags to get the second lowest talisman of the color grades. I've finished the tali wearing achievements. And now they added a near impossible dungeon to still get next to nothing in return.

Not trying to be negative about it, just wondering if someone could tell me the plus side of running this dungeon, other then during event challenges or finishing the achievements.

OS
    iOS
    Frozen dungeon WAS designed to be a useful dungeon for lower to mid tier players to get various materials very easily.

Then they added madness for some people who wanted more of a challenger with better rewards.

Now, with no provocation what so ever, they added an insanity level for people who want to torture themselves

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    Can someone help me with this, I feel I'm missing something. What is the purpose of running the frozen dungeon?

It depends upon how far you are into the app. It's kind of a pointless dungeon once you get past a certain point. Unless you REALLY want those icy cosmic shards rather than the plethora of blue cosmics you'll get from everywhere else. I mean, it's not like blue cosmics are rare. There's not really any great return since they nerfed the rewards. IT WAS great at first..... but they couldn't actually leave it great for long.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    But they dropped the payout of materials. When it started it was and awesome dungeon. Now it just eats ironite for 8 hrs.