Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Labyrinth, Red T2
    Forge, Red T2
    Ragnarok, Red T2
    Yeah, those Red T2's have been dropping... I love'em, their pretty much like a purple T3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Frozen Wastland ....
    It supposed to be reward dungeon. Grind Talisman Dungeon or LoL XV instead. The return is much better.
    I haven't played this dungeon since the first event it launched. Back then, I could run it for 8 hours and hardly spend ironite w/ shards & rewards dropping like rain.

Since then, all the reviews by players make it sound deplorable.

It went from the BEST dungeon ever, to the WORST!

I think I have about 50 keys.... just piling up.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    It is an almost pointless dungeon nowadays (as are several others I never use unless I have to for an event) and not done it for a long time and wont be starting either. I do not see the point in having al of these dungeons if they are of no benefit to the player other than when they are used in an event.

It is essentially a way to use up your ironite - that would not be so bad if the rewards were better - but they simply are not.

I do nto mind spending ironite but the rewards have to be worth it - if the ironite back was maybe half and half or so that might work but we just need to get more back for the cost is my view.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Frozen Wastland Insanity is a trick to deplete our Ironite, time and patience. Even with strech goal. It takes as much ironite as LoL XV and gives nearly nothing back. It supposed to be reward dungeon. Grind Talisman Dungeon or LoL XV instead. The return is much better.
    You don't find LoL XV drain a lot of ironite. There's no question the payout is far better, but I find it killer on ironite.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    You don't find LoL XV drain a lot of ironite. There's no question the payout is far better, but I find it killer on ironite.
    It is. But it gives back more Ironite and SoT per run. One refill gives 4-5 runs in Frozen Madness. It's about the same as LoL XV.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So I ran frozen wasteland through 2 mega refills today just to finish the talisman wearing achievements. After the runs I feel like the dungeon isn't all that bad. Sure they nerfed the sot / ironite return, but running this dungeon is much better than running LOL X levels as every run guarantees 2 evo shards for the same 10 sot cost. I can't comment on madness and insanity levels, but hard is good enough if you want some evo shards and sands of war. The cosmic evo material is also nice as otherwise I have to play the much harder cosmic talisman dungeon.

OS
    Android
    K, started Insanity. First run only 10:32!!!
    Then I realized I was missing a cosmic on Wickerman (he died) and had to finish the last 2 levels of awakening him before trying again.
    2nd run 4:30 or so, third was 3:43, 4th was 4:14 (Wickerman died again)

Using R1ck's suggested team with Cthulhu's suggested talismans, except using BHE instead of Cyborg because I'm too lazy to swap those talismans.
    As long as I'm not getting the wins I'll leave it as-is.

----- Update - after 8 wins I lost 3 in a row. Restarted game and all seems well again.

-- Ok, after 2 hours I'm done with the 25 runs. Seems the final Starfire was killing me a bit and something in maybe the 2nd round? Was on autopilot while I tried to work so couldn't watch too closely for deaths.

Still, 2 hours isn't that bad, and I never want to run this again until I find a better team. 900 SoT used.
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 03-06-2020 at 07:20 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-7282 View Post
    So I ran frozen wasteland through 2 mega refills today just to finish the talisman wearing achievements. After the runs I feel like the dungeon isn't all that bad. Sure they nerfed the sot / ironite return, but running this dungeon is much better than running LOL X levels as every run guarantees 2 evo shards for the same 10 sot cost. I can't comment on madness and insanity levels, but hard is good enough if you want some evo shards and sands of war. The cosmic evo material is also nice as otherwise I have to play the much harder cosmic talisman dungeon.
    Yeah, when we're able to put aside our disappointment, Frozen Hard is probably the best place for any sort of "Run X Frontier Dungeons" event challenge. The dungeon is still also one of the better places for SoW, Madness looks better than the Trooper Dungeon so far.

Still too early to say much about Insanity though. Anyone had anything unexpected drop from it yet?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Time is MUCH better served running the Raven's Alter if you want Grimoire frags. Just forget about the Frozen wasteland.. run Night City or Powerslave for those achievements. Cheaper in terms of SOT and the drops will give you items you aren't really getting anywhere else any more.. 2 star runes, etc.

And the Trooepr dungeon seems to yeild the most SOW for grinding.

I'm still struggling to find ANY reason to run Frozen Wasteland since they nerfed the rewards there.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I am running powerslave for the event missions. I was talking about "run frozen wasteland with venom, heal, tranquility talismans" achievements that was added back when this dungeon was first introduced. I had 100 runs left in those. Decided to finish them now because the runs count for the event as well.

OS
    iOS
    ..aaahhh... I forgot there were achievements for it. I finished those when it was introduced.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..