Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You could almost say it's "insane"
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. well I found it HIGHLy UNentertaining...

Every battle has OP talismans, from Ragarok, to Yggrellll, Forge, Metal, Starfire, Inspiration.... some battles with 6 enemies (like the last battle) have these in combinations. And MOST battles start with perfect health on all enemies.

Because Prince Wrath, Prince Beelzebub, Beast are "bosses" they can't be doomed or passive disabled....

This is a devs special...... "hey it'd be cool if we used every damn overpowered thing we could find". IT's NOT designed for players to run and have fun with.. nooooo... it's designed to suck up ironite and hopefully get you to revive as often as possible.

This is quite possibly the WORST dungeon set up I've seen yet in terms of playability. I thought the original Powerslave boss battle was overpowered.. well this whole dungeon puts that battle shame. What you can configure to get past Prince Wrath, won't let you get past Prince Beelzebub... or wont' let you survive the last battle with all 6 OP characters and talismans. It's a dungeon specifically configured to be impossible even if you have the same character and the same OP talismans. Because they BOOST stats of the enemies in dungeons.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-27-2020 at 02:52 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    What is the point of this dungeon?

The insane level is by far the most challenging in the game, the rewards are terrible, and the only unique drops are the icy talisman frags, but if you collect enough of them you can get a soul that will reward you with... a BLUE cosmic talisman? BLUE!?!

When the dungeon first launched, blue talismans were barely useful to me. Now they are completely obsolete. Due to the fact that upgrade materials are rarer than cosmic talismans, it just isn't worth wasting them on anything less than purple.

OS
    iOS
    for auto insane level i am using
    fully awaken cyborg
    fully awaken wicker man
    fully awaken moonchild
    fully awaken prisoner

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Just FYI there is now an Insanity level for 30 SoT... I haven't attempted it so don't have any talisman info but the characters in the waves are below: Max Awakened Beast and both Demon Princes together anyone...?

Attachment 7876
    oh... oh wow. Going to go out on a limb here and suggest it may be quite some time until I'm able to provide any reliable reward drop data from the Insanity level! May be quite a while before I can even beat it a single time myself

I'll see what I can do over the weekend, but the enemy/talisman image for this one might end up being another collaboration with someone who can actually beat this level

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Every battle has OP talismans, from Ragarok, to Yggrellll, Forge, Metal, Starfire, Inspiration.... And MOST battles start with perfect health on all enemies.

Because Prince Wrath, Prince Beelzebub, Beast are "bosses" they can't be doomed or passive disabled....
    Interesting, seems they wanted to make something to really push the players who are asking for more and more challenge!

Not sure I've seen a fight with more than one Boss character in the same wave before. Are you sure that's what causing the immunity to passive disable? No talismans or passives, or even bugs, that could be causing it?

Also, sorry to ask what might be a stupid question, but I've seen a couple of people mention fights against 6 enemies. I've only ever seen 5 enemies though? Is this a common typo, or a graphical bug or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    for auto insane level i am using
    fully awaken cyborg
    fully awaken wicker man
    fully awaken moonchild
    fully awaken prisoner
    Woof, that's a hell of a team you've got there!

What were the rewards like, if you remember/noticed? Would imagine it follows a similar pattern to the other two stages, but with more overall drops, larger drop sizes, and a higher chance for the top-tier rewards?

Has anyone been able to test if the talisman-wearing achievements work in Insanity? Do they still not count in Madness?
    Last edited by Azagthor; 02-28-2020 at 06:08 AM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You could almost say it's "insane"
    Name:  1582884356592.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  20.0 KB

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    What were the rewards like, if you remember/noticed? ?
    Honestly, I couldn't do it. Tried with BHE, Lilith Darkmoon, Max Beast, Max Moonchild... also swapped BHE for Champ Ed... and Oni Ed... I either got stuck at Prince Beelzebub because he heals on physical or magic damage and simply forfeited after a while..... or got wiped out by the last battle with Starfires, Raganrok, Inspiration, and Forge.

I need a few more 4 star colorless awakening runes to max my Prisoner and Wickerman in order to try IP4's set up.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Auto team

Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-28-21-20-45-963_com.roadhousegames.lotb_copy_1170x540.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  78.6 KB

Wickerman is not necessary, manage using Madam Fortune with space , the Beast fully awaken and also the killer with forge. Only never changed Cyborg and Moonie.
    Last edited by R1ck; 02-29-2020 at 03:23 AM.
    _____________| CLAN |_____________
    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Oh gosh, you weren't kidding about the difficulty! I managed to make it to the boss wave on my first run, but only survived for two turns. Brutal. I had to double check some talisman, so went back in a second time, wrote down what I needed from the first wave, and hit auto. Expected it to be over quickly, but somehow managed an 8m30s victory?

The First Time Reward is: 1 Skill Shard, 1 Epic Soul, 400 Talisman Frags, and 35 Ironite. Not bad.

I've been told each run drops 20 Icy Tali Frags, which means you'd only need 25 runs for each talisman.

Name:  FrozenInsanitySmaller.png
Views: 623
Size:  562.5 KB
    (metal talismans look so stupid all squished like that)

And as if that wasn't enough, the talisman-wearing achievements appear to finally be working in the Madness level!
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    (metal talismans look so stupid all squished like that)
    Yes.... I agree.

The first time I saw them, I cringed.
    Everytime I see them it bugs me.
    It's obviously a resizing (free transform) that did not constrain proportions.

Btw, nice job once again on the enemy/talis image!

It's got most of the new talis in that level:
    *Forgery
    *Vagisil
    *Implants
    *WatTheHellas
    *RagNcrotch
    *Obits
    *SpareTire

LoL
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-29-2020 at 08:53 AM.