Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I dropped a key and the dungeon is only open for 2 hours but drops seem about the same to me

OS
    iOS
    2 3 star bricks, 2 icy frags and a bonus reward?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    2 3 star bricks, 2 icy frags and a bonus reward?
    yes but bonus reward doesnt drop every time

OS
    iOS
    At least we still get 3 stars

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am not actually playing this level much at the moment - all in on LOL 15 to try to get my awakening stuff sorted and also to go for Dark Lil and Lucy after that so running my maxed LOLs or cosmic and assassin....! An expensive business on the ironite front!
    Yep, maxed out G. & A. LoL's plus running 4 keys and got D. Lilith this weekend, but nearly broke on ironite.
    This Asgardian event requires 150 frontier dungeon runs....... errrrr I just did.
    Not to mention the gold spent, that's an event challenge too. Last time they had a gold spend challenge, opening and power up toons counted.
    I did half this new event days before trying to get D. Lilith.
    "If I knew then what I know now" ....... arrrrgh!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronIndy View Post
    I dropped a key and the dungeon is only open for 2 hours but drops seem about the same to me
    Exactly! Same here, what the hell, did they lower the opening time to 2 hours? It was 8 hours last time.
    Is this a bug or intentional?

By the way, great work @Azagthor!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Yep, maxed out G. & A. LoL's plus running 4 keys and got D. Lilith this weekend, but nearly broke on ironite.
    This Asgardian event requires 150 frontier dungeon runs....... errrrr I just did.
    Not to mention the gold spent, that's an event challenge too. Last time they had a gold spend challenge, opening and power up toons counted.
    I did half this new event days before trying to get D. Lilith.
    "If I knew then what I know now" ....... arrrrgh!
    Scott and Count Bakura, I have just spent 1000 ironite running 150 passes on LoL XV and relate to your posts. Awakening is addictive, expensive, and required to get some truly must have characters. Like Dark Lilith is being held hostage from my roster and before she joins up I must spend so much everything max awakening characters I do not use to get her. I was at 5000 LoL XV runs a couple months ago, staggering ironite investment. And I don't have nearly what the top players in PvP are sporting right now. The Max A Cyborg, Beast, Dark Lilith and Moonchild set up eats 20 5 star assassin awakening shards and 10 gunner among everything else that just trickles in. Druid posted getting 1 5 star purple in almost 700 runs of XIV, gathering all of this material is amazing. This resource cost could be over 1000 bucks worth of ironite, awakening packs, etc. NF must be loving this Awakening feature and the river of cash this power-feeding frenzy is creating.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    This is sad, I had 13 Frozen Keys in reserve for me to play, you know, because that dunjon was almost unplayable when they released it (like so many other things) Today (before I read this post), I decided to use one to get my frontier challenge... Ugh... 8h is now 2h. I used to get many skill shards and Frontier coin. This morning: none. I read 1 complaint about this donjon, everybody else were happy and thankful to have something nice. Well guys, this is only good for 3* bricks (purple, red and green) now. I saw great improvement since I came back in this game. This is a real turn off.

By the way, great, great, great work for OP even if now devs screw up most of his hard work.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    It's supposedly back to 8 hours now but I'm not going to check.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    The following issue was resolved in the hotfix:

Fixed the Frozen Wasteland Dungeon timer so the dungeon remains open for 8 hours

Wonderful, hopefully that's done the trick! The dungeon was a good way for early/mid-range players to catch up a bit with various resources, and the original 8 hours gave people the flexibility to farm these event-exclusive keys. More importantly, thanks for not making me have to re-edit the dungeon durations in some of the guide images :P

Speaking of guide images, I've added a new Quick Reference image up the top of the first post. Hopefully it gives people a reasonable idea of what the dungeon is about without needing to read through everything else if they want to jump in quickly. Does it accomplish that? Do you like the style/layout of that bit? Creative feedback?
    Azagthor-0732