Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    As well as the regular hard mode? Haven't heard anything about that before. Were you able to play it?
    k so this isn't as nice as ur guide azagthor, but as far as madness goes here's a list of the wave characters and their tali's from left to right:
    wave 1: w.hellhound: echo/grail, m.pyro soldier: present/tower, a.undead axis gunner: hex/warlord, m.pyro soldier: present/tower, w.hellhound: echo/grail

wave 2: s.pyro soldier: avenger/power, m.axis soldier: destiny/shell, s.pyro soldier: avenger/grail

wave 3: w.angel: siege/sacred, m.angel: sustaining/gate, g.angel: gravity/greed, a.angel: persecution/venom, s.angel: serenity/blind

wave 4: a.axis soldier: serenity/venom, g.pyro soldier: gravity/banner, a.axis soldier: serenity/venom

wave 5: a.child of the damned: starfire, g. child: rider/grail, beelzebub: nightmare, w.child: immunity/viper, m.child: gate/sustaining.

k so this last wave i killed a. child 1st with my single hitter to get rid of that damn starfire talisman effect, then took out beelzebub who's not boss again, with the last 3 the warrior child of the damned was killed by reflect dmg from my wrathchild when g.child attacked which ended the fight, so i'm assuming w.child is boss as he was 1st of last 3 to fall and as soon as he did the fight ended.
    also the wave with 5 angels can be dangerous has they get stacks of healths that can keep them alive for a bit, and wave 4 all 3 start with perfect health shield (1 turn) that w.lol removes with his power so i'm assuming killer beast can as well.
    only fought madness once but 1st time gives u 1 skillshard, 1 epic soul, 200 tali frags, and 25 ironite

hope this helps
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-21-2019 at 05:44 PM. Reason: adding/correcting info after rewatching video
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Oh cool, thanks for sharing Razgriz! Certainly sounds like a step up from the Hard stage, especially that Starfire talisman in the final round. Will have to go check it out when I get a spare moment. Wonder what they drops are like.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    so with madness i can get 1min 30sec per fight, with these characters:
    w.lol: redemption/ prime/ 1 1300atk dmg cosmic, Bhe: t3cyborg/persecution/warlord, the beast: forge/ cosmic atkxmag, and wrathchild: space
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Oh cool, thanks for sharing Razgriz! Certainly sounds like a step up from the Hard stage, especially that Starfire talisman in the final round. Will have to go check it out when I get a spare moment. Wonder what they drops are like.
    i'm currently doing 2 sot refills in on madness and have recording going to track what i get i'll revise post later after its done; also that starfire is actually easy in this dungeon so long as a single hitter is on team that can take him out didn't even drop my teams health 1/4

k so the drops are mostly double the hard: 2 of 2 different 3* evo shards, 5 of the dungeon specific frags, some cosmic evo materials, and talisman soul fragements, i've also gotten 3-8 sot or sowName:  SmartSelect_20191221-121826_Gallery.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  84.6 KBName:  SmartSelect_20191221-121817_Gallery.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  82.1 KB
    Name:  SmartSelect_20191221-135948_Legacy.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  168.4 KBName:  SmartSelect_20191221-135959_Legacy.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  159.2 KB
    last 2 pics r from 1 playthrough
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-21-2019 at 09:18 PM. Reason: added info
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Awesome, looking forward to reading that.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    As well as the regular hard mode? Haven't heard anything about that before. Were you able to play it?
    At first I just didn't notice that. But after seeing my team actually taking damage I thought "wait... Here's something wrong".

Madness surely puts the difficulty level higher but is not that rough. All characters have new and improved talismans and definitely those starfire on the last wave may be tricky to deal with.

As for rewards they seem to be 2x hard difficulty. So two times the shards and all the rest. Sot return though seems a lot lower
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    k so the rewards seem to change from time to time as keeping track of mutliple 2 sot refills the 3* colored evo rune increases and decreases each of these refills where from the 1st refill i got 22 red 3* evo's and 12 purple 3* but on the next it was 32 red 3*evo, 22 green 3* but 4 red. each rd gives 10,797 gold

Here's a list of what rewards i got with 280 sot's (not counting sot's i get after each match):
    1 rare soul, 80 icy tali frags, 1 skill shard, 32 purple 3* evo, 10 red 3* evo, 22 green 3* evo, 6 t1 2* evo, 4 t2 2* evo, 2 t3 2* evo, 6 t1 1* evo, 2 t2 1* evo, and 48 sow's.
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Popped a key, and am burning through some SoT to check it out. Initial impression isn't great though. Think I'll track 40 runs, and then put together the Enemy Wave/Talisman image, and maybe write up something short about the differences in drops. 40 runs isn't enough to get anything statistically significant, but it's enough to let me know if it's worth me spending any more ironite on refills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    Madness surely puts the difficulty level higher but is not that rough. All characters have new and improved talismans and definitely those starfire on the last wave may be tricky to deal with.
    I've had 3 defeats in 35 runs, all related to those Starfires. I have Forge talismans on my team, which prevent the Starfires from killing me, although their Perfect Corruption stops me from gaining the Perfect Heal Shield. My team can usually kill everyone else without much trouble. Unfortunately the boss, the Red CotD, has Vipers, and if he counter attacks my 1HP Eddie, it's game over. Will need to come up with a safer auto-team...

Update: The Madness stage does not currently count towards the talisman-wearing achievements.
    Last edited by Azagthor; 12-22-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Popped a key, and am burning through some SoT to check it out. Initial impression isn't great though. Think I'll track 40 runs, and then put together the Enemy Wave/Talisman image, and maybe write up something short about the differences in drops. 40 runs isn't enough to get anything statistically significant, but it's enough to let me know if it's worth me spending any more ironite on refills.

I've had 3 defeats in 35 runs, all related to those Starfires. I have Forge talismans on my team, which prevent the Starfires from killing me, although their Perfect Corruption stops me from gaining the Perfect Heal Shield. My team can usually kill everyone else without much trouble. Unfortunately the boss, the Red CotD, has Vipers, and if he counter attacks my 1HP Eddie, it's game over. Will need to come up with a safer auto-team...

Update: The Madness stage does not currently count towards the talisman-wearing achievements.
    been running on auto every match after the 1st run to get the info, i haven't lost with any of my teams (the one from a earlier post) and i currently am running with a.ww with forge/ cosmic; this team takes way longer than have the beast with forge/cosmic; i'll try normal cyborg later instead of bhe. I've also switched bhe's talismans from before to valhalla and t3 cyborg tali. the valhalla tali i switched in due to seeing a couple characters die in final rd if its not a single hitter taking out the a.child but with that the valhalla has been reviving the 2 that die. the 1st team none of my team dies but thats when bhe was taking out the a.child

so if ur going for the achievements for this dungeon for some reason its not recognizing the madness difficulty so it will not count, have put in a ticket for this but considering the current event mess that'll likely be a bit till a response
    Name:  20191222_081407.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  353.6 KBName:  20191222_081533.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  553.3 KB

here's a link to 15min of madness dif.:
    https://youtu.be/U9DNP6zXLn8
    Last edited by razgriz; 12-22-2019 at 04:03 PM. Reason: add info
    Razgriz-1173

OS
    Android
    Hmmm, I'm doing a few Hard runs, and something doesn't feel right about these drops. I know things can change without warning in games like these, but considering I tracked over a thousand runs to come up with the drop rates I used in this guide, seeing the differences is rather deflating? I really hope no one ended up being disappointed after reading my Reward section, getting excited they'll finally be able to catch-up on various resources, only to discover how harshly some of them were nerfed.

I'm not quite sure what to do about this. This used to be the only place newish players could reliably get Frontier Coins... this really sucks?
    Azagthor-0732