Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

how to negate starfire talisman?

hi guys. 99% of the times i lose is because of this bloody talisman. (and i only have 5 of them bloody hell). my own team strength is whats killing me. because all beneficial effects are removed,i can do nothing. or thats what i beleive. how do you battle against it? thank you

OS
    Android
    Celestial or alchemy talis.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Celestial or alchemy talis.
    not true my friend. since starfire removes alchemy beneficial effects of invincibillity. doesnt work (at least for me?)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by porotikos View Post
    not true my friend. since starfire removes alchemy beneficial effects of invincibillity. doesnt work (at least for me?)
    That beneficial effect removal only happens when the Starfire-wearer dies right? So as long as you don't kill the wearer on the first turn, and focus on the other characters, it might work?

I don't have Celestials or Alchemy myself, but reflected damage can get through some damage blocking/reduction effects right?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    you are right my friend. but what i notice is instantly removal of beneficials along with the reflected damage being sent to me. every bloody time. a bug? i used to run alchemy on shaman eddie. every time there was beneficial effect removal and damage sent back to me. i dont care for beneficial effects removed. but combine it with reflected damage and i am a loser.
    perhaps i am missing something? can something else be trigerring reflected damage + beneficial effects removed to me?

edit.
    wow i faced another team in the arena. i did 2 moves with the count. first one i almost killed one of their characters. i hit him to disable his passive. due to vorpal i had another turn with the count. this time i hit his killer prime to remove also his passive. wow. i just saw the word "counter" being written, and my whole team got obliterated. and i also had gambler who shouldnt die, but hiw hp1... what is this? cant figure out. any help guys is appreciated
    Last edited by porotikos; 11-23-2019 at 07:59 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I’ve had some success with golden heal shield. Of course, that require that you win the coin toss or have a char with a passive that can apply that (dunno if thats exists) \,,/
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    Have you tried alchemy together with something giving immunity to your chars? Might avoid it being stolen.... I just use starfire v starfire, or labyrinth on set, w singularity on someone else.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Is the bug Starfire ignoring Celestials fixed?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    VHE is a good way to negate it

OS
    iOS
    I also have lost some battles because of that damn set... What I have thought is that maybe with one of these shields that resist 5 or 6 hits, you can counter it, I.E. magus Minotaur passive? I haven't tried it yet, but it should work since the shield absorbs any quantity of damage if it's a single hit.