OS
    Android

Gauntlet advice and tips?

Wasn't sure if this should go in another forum area?
    So I'm finally getting up to gauntlet tier A pretty much by brute Force. Now I have 2 battles left and have learn to match my teams to the opponent. I have 2 of the 6 cleared but one is kicking my ass and not much left for toons. Any advice and maybe the thought process about what toons or skills are needed. Not sure why this team is so hard to beat.
    It's phantom Ed, the ferryman, assassin Minotaur, and Ichiyou shinobi medic ninja chick.
    Plenty of Eddie's left, but not many 5* toons so I'd have to evolve some, have maybe a dozen assassin and gunners that are 4*.
    Thanks in advance for any guidance.

OS
    Android
    It's not that easy to say because the talisman-setup becomes more and more important. I would focus on
    1. doom-immunity, a reliable remover or trooper-talis
    2. passive disable or burn to deal with ferryman
    3. remove stun and invincibility for ninja
    4. sleep-immunity

If I have the enemy's toons i often set them as my arena defence so everyone attacking me there gives me a hint how to face them^^
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 11-23-2019 at 04:02 PM.

OS
    Android
    Lots of battles can be won with right talismans, Vipers Alchemy Mark Redemption Angel Serenity etc. Share what characters are left and what talismans you have powered up and maybe some good ideas can be generated.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    For Eddies I have...
    All 5 Football, Eddie, Phantom, Run to the Hills, Samurai, Trooper, Fear of the Dark, Guy Fawkes, Mummy, Pharaoh, Viking, Bass, Carriage Rider, Edward the Great, Grim Reaper, 7th Son, Flight of Icarus, Lone Star, Soldier, Tailgunner, Beast, Executioner, Killers, Where Eagles Dare.
    Most of my 5* are used up but can evolve a few of these if needed. Just so many chars that came so fast I can't keep track of them or evolve them fast enough.

Warrior
    Anubis, Bomber Boy, Hierophant, Mayan Priestess, Ragna Valkyrie, Count Dracula, Undead Rescuer, Werewolf, Allied Soldier, Angel of Fear, Demon Spawn, Harpy, Pyro Soldier, Hellhound, Apma Robo Scout, Corrupt Rescuer, Hellraiser, Kurenai Rogue, Newborn of Light, Queens Guard, Rocket Dog, Savage Reaper
    Sentinel
    Allied Soldier, Angel of Strife, Anubis, Val Valkyrie, Corrupt Rescuer, Dog of War, Pyro Soldier, Soulless Demon, Trickster, Allied Bomber Boy, Corrupt Droid, Derby Demon, Golden Son, Hellraiser, Ichiyu medic, Ingami dog, Mayan Priestess, Savage Reaper, Werewolf
    Magus
    Allied Soldier, Scro Robo Scout, angel of Pain, Child of the Damned, Corrupt Droid, Demon Spawn, Golden Son, Hellraiser, Mayan Priestess, Pharaoh dog, Trickster, Chopper, Banshee, Corrupt Rescuer, Inugami dog, Minotaur, Shardborne, Soulless Demon, Undead Rescuer
    Gunner
    Convict, Corrupt Rescuer, Demon Spawn, Hellraiser, Possessed Rockets, Undead Allied Soldier, Chopper, Eda Valkyrie, Pyro Soldier, Angel of Mercy, Cosmic Golden Son, Cosmic Newborn of Light, Golden Son, Irigami dog, mayan, Cannoneer, Trickster
    Assassin
    Astra Valkyrie, Corrupt Harpy, Corrupt Rescuer, The Count, Axis Soldier, Mayan, Trickster, Undead Rescuer, Wicker Golem, Corrupt Ox Cultist, Anubis, Artillery Dog, Death Dog, Derby Demon, Hellhound, Koku bandit, Lamia Boss, Newborn of Light, Onyx Son, Pyro Soldier, Trickster, Undead Crimean Soldier.

For Talismans, I have all the common drops, and will probably buy the 2 sets that are for sale now just to catch up, so assume any in the 5 packs for sale I can get and evolve by tomorrow.
    Hunter, Prime, Echo, Yin, Mimic, Purge, Limbo, Eclipse at 4*, Future, Warlord, Comet, Meteor, Lots of Purple LOL, Thorn, Dominance, Bonfire, Singularity, Chance Immunity, Tranquility, Persecution, Yang, Nightmare, Dragonscale

So, I've got a ton of stuff, just not sure how to put everything together. Singularity had some great suggestions, just have to deep through all the abilities and put something together.

OS
    Android
    Assassin Anubis protects against DoomName:  Screenshot_2019-11-23-18-43-39.png
Views: 431
Size:  694.1 KB
    Lamia marks that can damage Ferryman and can wear Singularity tals to protect passives and won't get sleepyName:  Screenshot_2019-11-23-18-44-01.png
Views: 391
Size:  668.8 KB
    Soccer Ed sharded hits hard, can have Immunity tals to protect from sleep
    Yin Yang ok also for him but can be sleptName:  Screenshot_2019-11-23-18-53-03.png
Views: 406
Size:  866.3 KB
    Warlord and Dominance talis feed each other nice healing and boosting damage buffs maybe for Anubis
    Blocker choice would be Sentinel Guardian, basic move disables passive on Ferryman if you have him-not on your list, he could have Frontier or Eternity if you are going to buyName:  Screenshot_2019-11-23-18-54-38.png
Views: 319
Size:  803.8 KB
    Green Bat is on your list, would be good to keep others alive long enough to win
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the insight. Servers seem unstable now so I'll try this out tomorrow.

OS
    Android
    Bummer, used my desert guardian already. Anyone else in my list do similar? I think convict but that's not 100% if I recall corectly.. have to check that awesome ability spreadsheet that's in here.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the help guys. After evolving some toons and talismans it was a cake walk. Going first probably helped but seemed like I lost almost no health.
    Used soccer ed with yin and yang
    Gunner chopper for passive disable power move, then tranquility and some hp tals to make sure he made it to 2nd round to cast passive disable
    Assassin anubis with warlord and dominance
    Lamia with singularity.

I've got a much better idea on how to analyze a battle now.

Update - got to 5th battle in AA but couldn't get past starfire Pope dude and ran out of time
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 11-24-2019 at 11:56 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. After evolving some toons and talismans it was a cake walk. Going first probably helped but seemed like I lost almost no health.
    Used soccer ed with yin and yang
    Gunner chopper for passive disable power move, then tranquility and some hp tals to make sure he made it to 2nd round to cast passive disable
    Assassin anubis with warlord and dominance
    Lamia with singularity.

I've got a much better idea on how to analyze a battle now.

Update - got to 5th battle in AA but couldn't get past starfire Pope dude and ran out of time
    Awesome stuff! Starfires are so tough. invincibility and hope it doesnt ger removed is the only way I deal with it (aside from starfires of my own!)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I only ended up with 4 Starfire, wish I had gotten a full set at the time. I see a Gauntlet lower level has the assassin werewolf and killed 2 of my teams before I actually looked to see what he was doing. Haven't checked to see if he has starfire on, but it sure felt like it. Usually I can just throw junk teams in up until tier C before I have to pay attention to team makeup, but this is on like E