Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moonchild

OS
    Android

Moonchild

So, we really have to be #1 on Gauntlet, that we can awaken Moonchild to max level ?

OS
    Android
    You'll get the awakening materials once you get moonchild according to the devs, so they'll show up whenever you get him
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Is this possible that someone else have now moonchild?

OS
    iOS
    That has to be a dev team

OS
    Android
    Yeah rightName:  Screenshot_2019-11-24-17-59-12.png
Views: 1241
Size:  500.8 KBbefore gauntlet reset and max requiring unavailable materials only Natasmai has access to from Gauntlet win
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    hmmm this picture looks like it might be fake news... or someone isnt telling the truth about things.

yeah def looks like a dev or higher account.

OS
    iOS
    It's not fake... If I had enough Assassin colored awakening runes.. or wanted to spend enough $$$ to get them (and gold). I could have that same team right now. If I placed higher in the gauntlet last round.. or spent more $$$ on frags when they were for sale... I could have had Moonchild earlier

You get the last 3 awakening items for Moonchild when you either place 1st in the gauntlet or when you drop the Moonchild Soul into the BOS. I got Moonchild today and he's been awakened a couple time.. I simply don't have not enough purple awakening runes or gold to max him out at the moment. But given enough real-world dollars or hoarding of purple awakening materials, it's easily done.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-25-2019 at 01:05 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I stumbled across this same team in Arena...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    It's not fake... If I had enough Assassin colored awakening runes.. or wanted to spend enough $$$ to get them (and gold). I could have that same team right now. If I placed higher in the gauntlet last round.. or spent more $$$ on frags when they were for sale... I could have had Moonchild earlier

You get the last 3 awakening items for Moonchild when you either place 1st in the gauntlet or when you drop the Moonchild Soul into the BOS. I got Moonchild today and he's been awakened a couple time.. I simply don't have not enough purple awakening runes or gold to max him out at the moment. But given enough real-world dollars or hoarding of purple awakening materials, it's easily done.
    oh sorry I was being a bit sarcastic there. I figured it was real. Just find it fascinating how fast a lot of the new content is obtained and maxed out is all. And grats on getting Moonchild. I figure I will be spending IC to get him but oh well....

OS
    iOS
    Can someone chack how many purple 5 star awakening shards is needed for last awakening level?5 or 10?