Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Yeah I overstated the loading ML, it’s actually much worse than that... I have got through the Assasin challenge now but only one win on the Sentinel and only a fraction of my troopers done.

I have lowered my defences guys so dig in!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    +Waiting for the singer John Wait to join White Lion and sing the song "Wait"
    That’s funny!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I wont be waite (ing) on you but I might be Missing You during that upcoming event.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    That’s funny!!
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 419
Size:  869.4 KB
    ----------
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I have been playing the game since about 3 months and only lurking in the forums since that time. I didn't know anything about Iron Maiden when I downloaded the game. So I have to thank this game for making me know about such a great band.

I would have immediately deleted the game if I had encountered the connection issues I am facing now back when I first downloaded it. Can't imagine any new player to stay in the game when they can't even open the game after they install it. I will keep the game for another month in my phone and wait for the connection issues to be fixed. Won't bother to complete every event and will only play the game when it allows me to. I have plenty of other means of entertainment. If they can't fix the connection errors even after December, then I am quitting for good.

A great thanks to all the regular players that post in these forums. It has been a huge help. Great community!

OS
    iOS
    I've managed to get in enough to set a lone-ed defense.. then I'm out.... at least until it actually loads without 2 minute delays between every action.

Fuck this app if they can't afford better servers. This is NOT entertainment. It's laughable that they allow this to continue month after month after month. Seems they are really afraid to tell their server engineer to take a hike and hire someone that actually knows how to do their job.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    They just had to force an arena event when they knew that PvP wasnt playable. Damn the players the schedule must be kept to. If they couldnt figure that several reboots didnt help they should have postponed the event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I honestly think they are just too small of a company, and they don't have the funds to upgrade/increase server capacity and bandwidth. This promo tour mostly certainly doubled the amount of players.

Last night after Update I grinded for 8 hours with minimal connection issues. Now on a Saturday when tons of newbies try to play, there's constant connection errors and lagging.

Iron Maiden/Steve Harris needs to just hire another company who can handle all the new business that resulted from their tour, or else the promoting will have been in vain.

Like Phoenix-7282 pointed out, new people will delete immediately. I said this to myself hours ago. The only reason alot of us stay is because we have much time & money invested.

Sad thing is, there is nothing but silence from the devs ..... but even if they did respond, it would just be "customer service" BS to appease anyone stupid enough to believe them.

OS
    iOS
    See I don't buy the "they are too small" idea. Server farms exist.. cloud sharing and split server loads are NOT new concepts. You don't have to be a behemoth like Google or Marvel to have a decent server farm. You can rent a farm... and they ARE making money, hand over fist I suspect. In addition, you can't convince me that Iron Maiden doesn't have funds to invest if they feel it's important enough to promote via a tour.

I think it's complete incompetence. They have server engineers and employees they may feel loyal to, but CLEARLY aren't aware of how to handle lots of traffic. They need to hire someone with experience that knows their job rather than supporting employees that they may have had for years and don't want to demote. Business is business and at this point the impotence of their server engineers is costing them business.

I can deal with the issues around rollover. It's understood that for that hour or so, traffic spikes considerably.. I actually can no longer get into the app at all until at least 30 minutes past the daily rollover. It's been that way for a few weeks now. But 3-8 hours later the issues should no longer be present.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-24-2019 at 05:53 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thought I'd have to spend 1800 coins on talismans for the ascension achievement but I'm getting them from somewhere. I'll research in the morning but think it's a passive giving random... whatever ascension is. Offensive ability?.

OS
    iOS
    Not again shit arena rewards...