Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Aleenquinn, you must be very optimistic if you think you are going to see many people in the arena. It's hard to play when they wont let you in. It is a very ingenious way to make money, many will have to purchase the rewards since they wont let you play.

I think that they should give us compensation packages since they wont let us play, such as both talisman sets and evo materials. That would go against their screw the customer policy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    true, Muzzleloader. Last night was impossible to connect. This morning, for a briefly moment the game seemed to works fine but of course, the connnection issues came back. Arena is impossible.

This game is the best case study on what you must not do in development. But they keep on launching events nonstop without fixing bugs. Clearly, they don't have a testing phase. The whole game is not even in beta phase and they should pay us to do their test work. The artwork, on the other hand, is exceptional. No complains in this area.

but hey, we're lucky, they're slowing the pace of events...
    user: Antxoa-3591
    See you in the arena

OS
    iOS
    Yeah ‘slowing the pace’

OS
    Android
    The fact they have the cheek to add the message "Check your internet connection." Should read "Our internet connection"
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    The new slower pace has been a great relief to the stress of staying current. The relaxed pace of new toon/talis releases has greatly eased the burden of grinding. They were even so kind as to release an event that is unplayable, I cant express myself enough of how grateful I am to the devs on making a more user friendly game for all to enjoy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Game is like slow motion now with non stop errors...devs you will never fix this shit servers so stop lie

OS
    iOS
    So far this morning I cannot load the game at all. Loading screen just hangs no matter how long I wait. I have not been able to do a single arena match since this event started...
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Well, I don't think I'm gonna even bother trying this event. Played a single arena battle, only for the game to hang when I tried to pick my next match, and this morning I could barely even get my first Skull Quest done. It's impossible to play properly anymore. This is getting absolutely ridiculous! Devs, please fix the server issues!!

I highly doubt anyone would mind if you took a month or two to focus purely on server shit rather than cramming events down our throats. Don't get me wrong - I like events. I like having something to work towards (Even with about 50 different dungeons to somehow find time to grind through, plus too many characters and talisman sets to count), but no one's gonna be able to play them if the game simply doesn't work and crashes at every other screen!

This is the worst I've ever seen the game, honestly. If it weren't for the fact that I'm so invested in the game because I've been playing for so long, the incredible artwork, and for the fact that it's Iron fucking Maiden, I doubt I'd even be playing at all anymore. Please, just fix this.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    I got in long enough to run 2 arena battles and locked up on the third. Now I cannot log in again. So disappointing.
    Have the devs said anything on twitter or Facebook? Are those media channels also expressing their joy at the current state?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    I have to agree that I have never seen it this bad. I can't do anything! Can't finish an arena battle, can't grind anywhere else, can barely get in and out of the "my team" section. I could understand being a little backed up around the reset time but now I've gone to bed and woken up and still can't do anything.

This thread, which was ostensibly going to be about the event itself, has maybe 4 or 5 posts actually talking about playing it? Cause almost nobody can! The facebook post is just a giant ragesplosion. I think some major compensation is in order to smooth this over and I have an idea.

Everyone gets The Beast. You heard me. Everyone. If you already have him, well you got another one for Gauntlet or as good sacrifice fuel. It will be a nice treat for everyone as well as motivation to try and do the event if it ever works.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe