Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well Rags, you must have better service than I am. I can barely finish one battle without a freeze
    If I refresh, it will be a freeze. Half the time I lose connection just trying to log into the PnP screen.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    How many "Hell Awakening Shard" does a character need (for fully awaken) ?
    And do all 4 characters need "Hell Awakening Shard" to awaken? Or just the Beast?
    Only The Best needs the new Hell Awakening Shards current, and he needs all six of them.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    game was never worse (stabilitywise), and this after 3 years of development... that's complete crap. new content is nice, but the foundation of everything would be a proper working bug free game. seems like we will never see this.
    but you should at least assure some damage control and not launch arena events with these requirements in such a buggy environment.

and why do only the apple users get some compensation package, we are suffering from these issues as well.....this would at least show a bit of goodwill....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    game was never worse (stabilitywise), and this after 3 years of development... that's complete crap. new content is nice, but the foundation of everything would be a proper working bug free game. seems like we will never see this.
    but you should at least assure some damage control and not launch arena events with these requirements in such a buggy environment.

and why do only the apple users get some compensation package, we are suffering from these issues as well.....this would at least show a bit of goodwill....
    Don't worry too much about it, the Apple compensation pack really wasn't anything special; some ironite, some gold, 5 rare souls and one or two other things.

OS
    Android
    Depending on how someone on an android played, they could have easily lost that much because of crashes. Loading up on SoT for an overnight grind, losing a key and the loss of earned rewards.. it seems the devs just dont want to understand the implications of thier faulty game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Only The Best needs the new Hell Awakening Shards current, and he needs all six of them.
    Thanks your information

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Don't worry too much about it, the Apple compensation pack really wasn't anything special; some ironite, some gold, 5 rare souls and one or two other things.
    I don't care if the compensation pack was 1 coin. That's still more than us Android players got for not being able to play either.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    The ETERNAL WAIT Event
    From now until whenever the game gets fixed:
    Earn awesome NEW rewards by "WAITING."

Eternal Wait rewards can be won by:
    +Waiting to login into the game
    +Waiting to switch between Home screen and the My Team screen
    +Waiting for the treasure chest to drop after each battle
    +Waiting to enter the Clan screen
    +Waiting to enter PVP screen
    +Waiting to switch between Arena offense & defense screen
    +Waiting for a Skullquest battle to load
    +Waiting for a Soul to open
    +Waiting for the completion of selling any talismans, shards, or characters.
    +Waiting for Gauntlet to load
    +Waiting for Satellite 15 reward
    +Waiting for a Sacrifice award
    +Waiting for the Achievements screen to load
    +Waiting to login again because the game had to be restarted just 60 seconds after the first login
    +Waiting to switch between the My Team screen and any other screen
    +Waiting to switch from Cosmos to the Dungeon screen
    +Waiting for this Company to act like other Mobile Gaming companies and offer a professional working product
    +Waiting for your eyes to straighten from watching the rotating arrows on the "connecting" icon
    +Waiting for yourself to wisen up and realize you're wasting your life attempting to play this game
    +Waiting for your patience to run out while trying to still believe you can continue to play this game
    +Waiting for your dog to crap in your neighbors yard while walking him and trying to grind a dungeon but you're waiting for the next battle to load
    +Waiting for the singer John Waite to join White Lion and sing the song "Wait"

Start playing now, because once this event is over, all your waiting will be in vain and it may be a very long time before you can wait for amazing rewards as these!
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-24-2019 at 04:25 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    @Bakura... does this come with a 28.8 Modem Eddie?
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    I wont be waite (ing) on you but I might be Missing You during that upcoming event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.