Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Attachment 7011
    I just noticed this in the store.
    Just got my last one of these. Definitely a 5 set of talismans. Just an error I guess.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    A few things apart from the all bad server issues...
    There is a new bug concerning singularity talis,where they keep on working even if the character wearing them has died.
    Also the passive of the moonchild keeps working after the moonchild has died,and no one can still use power or fury moves

Lastly,the arena meta is only for paying players...This is trully sad,let those 15 whales fight with each other in 5 minute battles to prove an absolute nothing,because AI boost decides at least for 90% to whether you can win or lose...
    Guess what..No one except them has fun in arena and gauntlet anymore...
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    There's more than 15 players with many maxed awakened toons and several of the newer toons as well. The whales keep the doors open, if they want to spend real money for advantages in the game more power to them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Battles take 5 minutes??? Where?

oooooooooooohh,,, you mean because of the loading issues.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    For what it's worth.. regardless of where you are in ranking.. the AI is the same (boosted - errr.. I mean "streaky") for everyone.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-25-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well, not sure if the Devs really care or really hear us, but if you wanted to have leverage or really hit them where it hurts ( besides keeping your wallet closed,) one can always update/ leave a negative 1* review on the app store.

This is what newcomers and curious players see first, and affects their decision to download and try.

When I was searching for alternatives to this "game" .... I read other game's reviews. When 80% were seriously negative, I moved on.

The last thing they want is the ugly truth on their front door.

Maybe then, they will take drastic measures to fix this thing.

Some people spend $0, others spend $1,000's, I used to be in the middle.
    Now I spend $0. If they just keep cramming crap down our throats and neglecting to fix major issues, they don't deserve my financial support.
    Plus, if the future looks grim, I'm not going to invest in toons/talis that can be deleted if the game finally flops.

I also haven't done any new dungeon threads cuz..... well what's the point?
    Those things help newbies that may not stay long, and I'm just working for free.

I used to love this game.... but I've had divorces that ended better than this relationship is going. 😁

OS
    Android
    I just came across a level 70 player with both maxed dark lilith and Lucifer. How much do you think that cost?

Do you really want to scare off all potential new players, someone need to pay the utililty bills.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 11-26-2019 at 12:36 AM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    For what it's worth.. regardless of where you are in ranking.. the AI is the same (boosted - errr.. I mean "streaky") for everyone.
    and by boosted I am going to guess you mean fraked the hades up.....

Yeah the AI well it doesn't leave much to the imagination. You can almost always bet on it doing the wrong thing when your playing on auto and for it to have rapid flashes of brilliance (along with insane "luck") when it's playing against you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I just came across a level 70 player with both maxed dark lilith and Lucifer. How much do you think that cost?

Do you really want to scare off all potential new players, someone need to pay the utililty bills.
    This is what NF is fighting for..and I can't blame them..What is non acceptable are issues with the servers, RNG, and AI boost. Those who spend, are certainly entitled to have the advantage and I totally respect that. What I don't respect is that the devs make a non paying player grind that much for nothing in the end of the day.

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=Bakura;112896]Well, not sure if the Devs really care or really hear us, but if you wanted to have leverage or really hit them where it hurts ( besides keeping your wallet closed,) one can always update/ leave a negative 1* review on the app store.

And that's exactly what I have done, me and all from the clan I have joined

trooper206-9991