Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've managed to play a few arena battles.

\o/ to those running single eddie defences, to help other players.

OS
    Android
    It's better to have 4 weak players, that way time bomb and curse are faster to complete.

The weak or lone Eddie defense is few and far in between. Except for the top players I dont see a reason not to help each other.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 11-24-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    W LoL power move gives ascension to all members of the team.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Got ascension done within 15 mins, along with the assassin team, my longest stretch without connection issues using double Musashi, Executioner Eddie and A. Heirophant
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    It's better to have 4 weak players, that way time bomb and curse are faster to complete.

The weak or lone Eddie defense is few and far in between. Except for the top players I dont see a reason not to help each other.
    Not only are we helping each other with the weak defenses - we’re helping ourselves.

Your rank drops when people revenge - and that means easier fights. Also, more will revenge you when you have a weak defense - and then you can cherry pick who to revenge back - leading to quick, easy back and forth revenge fests with the easy defenses. Frankly, unless you’re fighting for rank or the ranked rewards - putting anything in other than a weak defense is only hurting yourself.

Having been here since PvP beta, I can say this is probably the most manageable PvP event they’ve ever had from an achievement standpoint. 150 fights and a few variations is very doable - the days of the 500-1000 fights were unachievable for anyone other than the most hardcore players.

With that said - it goes without saying that stability (or lack thereof) is super frustrating - and perhaps that’s why they made this event easier. I’m finding it very “hit or miss” - at times I can’t even log in - others its playing normally.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Were you using Masuhashi with pyro soldier for the Assassin only team? That guarantees you one per turn provided pyro doesn't have his passive disabled.
    No, using Van Hel, assasin minotaur, raven witch and magus Crimean. Thought maybe grant or steal random effect, but got 5 in the first 10 runs, now not seeing as many now. Executioner Eddie has ascension if people have him but no others. Think ascension is golden, so gain or steal random includes golden? Knowing that would narrow it down.
    If anyone figures it out please post info, I won't have much time to check any more today.

Forgot to mention I have Warlord as a talisman for gain random offensive. No other special talisman
    Last edited by DeathDealer-5301; 11-24-2019 at 04:57 PM.

OS
    Android
    dont use the refresh button while these server issues are, losed again 20 ironite for a free refresh.. seriously. devs, u have to compesate this!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    No, using Van Hel, assasin minotaur, raven witch and magus Crimean. Thought maybe grant or steal random effect, but got 5 in the first 10 runs, now not seeing as many now. Executioner Eddie has ascension if people have him but no others. Think ascension is golden, so gain or steal random includes golden? Knowing that would narrow it down.
    If anyone figures it out please post info, I won't have much time to check any more today.

Forgot to mention I have Warlord as a talisman for gain random offensive. No other special talisman
    Another option, after you've finished the assassin challenge, W. Shinobi grants ascension to herself upon death. Slow and tedious, but an option
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    What are some suggestions on time bomb? Ass Onyx is one, I havent got that far yet to worry about it.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    What are some suggestions on time bomb? Ass Onyx is one, I havent got that far yet to worry about it.
    (When I can) using W Reaper and Malakhov...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710