Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

I am continually impressed with the state of the art graphics in this app....

Name:  lotb1.png
Views: 486
Size:  418.1 KB

Name:  lotb2.png
Views: 414
Size:  641.6 KB

Name:  lotb3.png
Views: 543
Size:  554.3 KB

Name:  lotb4.png
Views: 413
Size:  356.4 KB

Seriously the "we can't code an app for shit" graphics are second to none!!!!!!

At this point, I only play this app because I have played this app. It is by far the slowest, most problem-ridden app I have EVER seen in terms of actually loading.

I would have placed first in the arena this week, however was locked out for SEVERAL hours on end and then PvP refused to load for me for several more hours. When it did load.. it would work horribly slow often taking 3-5 minutes to load the screens between battles -- just unplayable.. I think I got in 3 fights in over 45 minutes... terrible.

This evening.. I've dropped the same collection of souls into the BOS FIVE TIMES now because as soon as I try and leave the BOS the app hangs and the only option is a force quit.

Seriously.. devs.. figure this shit out. I'm absolutely certain you are LOSING REVENUE because of this.. If I picked this app up in the past month, these issue would ACTIVELY drive me away.

Devs should be ASHAMED of this rather than continually making excuses.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-24-2019 at 12:49 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The above images comprise just a brief 10 minute foray into this app... aint' it grand???
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Awesome, i have the same fantastic graphics, different timezone though. I’m really growing into the spinning eddie. Could be a great op eddie
    Last edited by tex-0775; 11-24-2019 at 01:06 AM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    I have gone from pissed off with this app, the servers, the communication and pretty much everything else to disappointment and second hand embarrassment.

I'm an app developer as well. I know that things go wrong and that upgrading servers can take a while. However, if my app was in this state, I wouldn't be this obsessed with sticking to the plan and pushing out all of this new content when it keeps breaking and the players can't even get in.

Whether, it's ignorance, a purposeful silence, or even just a fear of admitting failure, the fact that,, to the players, it looks like the devs are not acknowledging just how poor the state of affairs are in both the app and community that is the most upsetting.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    This. 100%. Unfortunately, I haven’t even been able to log in long enough to enjoy the aforementioned graphics. Can’t wait to hear how the new event turns out.
    Mule502-5010

Using ALL Troopers, EVERY day. (Well...unless there’s an ios update I can’t get. And as long as the servers allow it.)

OS
    Android
    Dont worry if you miss this one another dungeon you cant grind because you get disconnected is right around the corner.

I never would have guessed that so many iron maiden fans purchase faulty internet providers, since it's our fault we lose connection. I wonder if there is a study of headbanging and poor choices of internet providers. Sounds like a wonderful dissertation for the younger crowd.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    Awesome, i have the same fantastic graphics, different timezone though. I’m really growing into the spinning eddie. Could be a great op eddie
    I'd love to see that new Ed. His fury move would simply be: bug out the entire game, forcing the opponent to quit and give you the victory. I could see that becoming quite meta in the arena.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote from the Q&A with the devs:

" Originally Posted by URock
    Why you do bugfixing instead of recoding the whole game?

Because after 5+ years of code piling on code, that would take about 5+ more years."

Translation: "It's easier to code new bugs than to solve them!"

OS
    Android
    I am impressed that they have kept the screwathon going as long as they had. That shows that are competent to plan an execute a screw the players event, they are so proud of it the keep silent.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I still remember everybody asking to delay the clans release because this was gonna happen...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"