OS
    iOS

Server stability...

Is it just me or has the amount of server disruptions; restarts; and general slow server response time gotten exceptionally worse over the last few days?

I am filling up enough SOT for 8 hours of grinding frozen wasteland, only to come back to check progress 3 - 4 hours later to find either a server update has occurred and will not let me back in (for 8+ hours); a server restart has occurred; a connection error has occurred; new game data is available; or that the time it takes to complete the inbetween runs has increased from a few seconds to <> 30seconds. I have tried on another network and the same is occurring, so I do not believe it is my side that is the issue.

What is the point on releasing a dungeon that runs for 8 hours if every time someone tries to grind it they end up wasting a key and a bunch of lost time?

Whilst I am loving all the new content - I would rather a stable; reliable and generally fast performing connection than all the new content which appears to be causing these issues.

Not to sound too negative..... but I WONT be spending anything further until this has improved!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    Is it just me or has the amount of server disruptions; restarts; and general slow server response time gotten exceptionally worse over the last few days?

I am filling up enough SOT for 8 hours of grinding frozen wasteland, only to come back to check progress 3 - 4 hours later to find either a server update has occurred and will not let me back in (for 8+ hours); a server restart has occurred; a connection error has occurred; new game data is available; or that the time it takes to complete the inbetween runs has increased from a few seconds to <> 30seconds. I have tried on another network and the same is occurring, so I do not believe it is my side that is the issue.

What is the point on releasing a dungeon that runs for 8 hours if every time someone tries to grind it they end up wasting a key and a bunch of lost time?

Whilst I am loving all the new content - I would rather a stable; reliable and generally fast performing connection than all the new content which appears to be causing these issues.

Not to sound too negative..... but I WONT be spending anything further until this has improved!
    Yeah, it is not only you, I've also tried to do the same thing with frozen wasteland but it is impossible because I get server errors every hour and then I'm not able log back in for like 10-20 minutes; from all the 3 keys that I have used I think I've lost like 6-7 hours in total (almost a full key)

OS
    Android
    Agreed....
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    iOS
    I hate to bang on... but cant do anything in game anymore without getting the connection issues icon... pointless to waste any keys or resources on this until it has been resolved.

I sure hope that the devs (or someone that gives a shit at Nodding Frog/Navigator Games) monitor this forum to learn how their loyal customers (who ultimately pay their salary) are getting pissed off with the constant issues we are experiencing.
    Last edited by namaste; 11-24-2019 at 03:54 AM.

OS
    Android
    Agreed, it seems to get better for a few weeks, and then the server issues crop up again.....getting sick of wasting resources

OS
    iOS
    Whoever is in charge of server load and maintenance should be FIRED and REPLACED. They CLEARLY can't do a decent hob.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Absolutely. It’s unplayable in Tokyo too. When I CAN get into the game, all icons are unresponsive. I actually was able to do two whole arena battles in the last two hours.

OS
    Android
    This new event is about arena. How can we complete 150 battles if server is not available? But, if you can't complete all battles, you can buy 2 last talismans on store, paying 500 ironite. If you don't have enough, you can buy ironites for only few real money, and server still not working...
    "money for nothing and NO chicks for free!"

OS
    Android
    It is pretty bad all around at the present time.
    Trying to grind an 8 hour DUNGEON is absolutely impossible!
    Filling up SoT to make it happen and cant even get an hours worth of grinding done.
    Sux to have to "Grind" in the first place, but cant even do that right now, much less trying the Areana goals.
    I doubt this tailsman set will be gotten by many unless they spend real money for em..... Sux because up until recently the server stability was NEVER an issue. Maybe they need to slow the release of content just for a hot second and focus on the issues at hand?