Is it just me or has the amount of server disruptions; restarts; and general slow server response time gotten exceptionally worse over the last few days?

I am filling up enough SOT for 8 hours of grinding frozen wasteland, only to come back to check progress 3 - 4 hours later to find either a server update has occurred and will not let me back in (for 8+ hours); a server restart has occurred; a connection error has occurred; new game data is available; or that the time it takes to complete the inbetween runs has increased from a few seconds to <> 30seconds. I have tried on another network and the same is occurring, so I do not believe it is my side that is the issue.

What is the point on releasing a dungeon that runs for 8 hours if every time someone tries to grind it they end up wasting a key and a bunch of lost time?

Whilst I am loving all the new content - I would rather a stable; reliable and generally fast performing connection than all the new content which appears to be causing these issues.

Not to sound too negative..... but I WONT be spending anything further until this has improved!