Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    What zugzwang said.

One-star reviews are the only thing that will drive the overall rating down and get anyone's attention in a management meeting where the decisions are actually made.

As it stands, the decision-makers behind this game are driving it into the ground. It WILL die, regardless of our actions. They have the capability to fix it, it's not an unsolvable mystery. They choose not to do it. They choose not to spend money on it.

OS
    iOS
    It is funny.. when you see the Twitter event announcements and practically EVERY comment is about server stability and not the event.

Over the past couple decades I've played countless games and never can I remember an app that refused to connect or crashed as often as this app does. Typically, if there's a connection issue it is corrected in an update shortly after the issue appears. But to be an ongoing issue for more than 6 months is really ludicrous. It would appear to me that the March 2019 update is where issues started.. and then continued.... What EXACTLY was done in March, I can't say. But I do feel it's been ongoing since that particular update.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-28-2019 at 09:41 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    They don't seem to be willing or able to fully test updates before they're released. More recently, the update that added the "clan" feature broke so many things that have yet to be patched.

OS
    Android
    As I said a time ago "this game is dead", the people here in this forum laughed about me and didn't want to believe it.
    Now everybody is crying like a child.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    They don't seem to be willing or able to fully test updates before they're released. More recently, the update that added the "clan" feature broke so many things that have yet to be patched.
    I asked about testing during the dev Q&A and they admitted to not really testing because they are a small team. In my dev job we only ever have 2 people testing each change (the dev who made the change and the QA person in charge of that area) and we don't seem to have any problems of this magnitude with our larger (and frankly more critical) app.

So I'm guessing it's either a lack of commitment to fully testing, not knowing how test properly (it's a learned skill and which is why people get hired just for testing), or their test environment is too drastically different from the live environment to have any real hope of finding some errors.

I'm hoping it's the last one as that is a known quandary in development. Even a team of 200 can't truly replicate tens of thousands of people actively playing while still doing their jobs. That one we (as an industry) do what we can and try our best but at the end of the day, it's a numbers game that is just unwinnable.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591