Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

-_________-

*______________*
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 12-04-2019 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Coz ain’t nurhim changed

OS
    Android
    Only one problem with rating the game I can see, and yes that’s a very good idea btw!
    I suspect those ratings get screened before they put them up, surely apple are only going to put up positive feedback, it’s in their own interests?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    If you read the reviews they are mostly supportive of the game besides the noted connectivity issues. If I never played the game before and read the reviews I probably would pass on playing.

The one thing I found discouraging was when the devs stated the connectivity issue was a priority , but they will not stop releasing new content. I know they need to make money as everyone does, but they are rapidly losing thier fanbase over this issue. I guess the connectivity issue takes away from the fundamental bugs of buffs unpredictability
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    If you really want to upset Bruce, start emailing Cardiff Aviation and ask them if their products are as stable as this game!
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    Someone at the background (probably Steve): Why did you say that?
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    If aviation products aren’t stable people die. If a mobile game isn’t stable we all just nerd rage. Big difference.
    I guess that you missed the humor.
    EdManDan-3345
    "And at the finish it's prick followed by the wanker, followed by, ah, cunt with arsehole finishing a close fourth."
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    Why would you go after Mr. Dickinson? Steve Harris is the leader of the band. Why not go after Trooper Ale products?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    I thought nerd rage was pretty dang funny.
    Especially since I would be wiling to bet that back in our 20s when our bad ass unstoppable selves were in the mash pits with long hair screaming the lyrics to every song the last thing we ever thought we would be doing is lamenting the deep woes of a server not dishing out our favorite video game.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Iron Maiden clears over a million dollars per show. If this game were of any concern or priority to them, the band has the financial resources to address the issues. Do not email any companies or individuals outside of LotB support. Developers have said multiple times, you’ll get your account banned if you do. Accept the server issue is frustrating, but at the end of the day the game is just a promotional gimmick for the band. It just needs to work enough, not perfectly, just enough.
    The game really isn’t worth getting upset about. We do get upset and vent, but overall it’s not that big of a deal. If the game shut down forever tomorrow it wouldn’t affect the band in the slightest, and players would be free of the addiction!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    No I didn’t miss it I was just trying (unsuccessfully) to add my own humor.
    I'm sorry that I missed it Zugzwang. I was in a really poor mood that morning to be honest.

On a positive note, I now know what zugzwang means! lol
    EdManDan-3345
    (Bruce laughs)

OS
    Android
    I think it is counter productive to give 1* reviews while you still play the game. By giving the rating you are chasing away potential new players who may spend money to keep the game running. If the game truely deserves a 1* rating then why continue playing the game.

Why not give a true rating with a warning how terrible the connection is currently. I give more credibility to 2 and 3 * ratings of products, because 1 * ratings are from disgrunyly people that are not fairly reviewing the product.
    Muzzleloader-8226.