Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Muzzle should get 500 free ironite just for using the word “disgrunyly”!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    750 would be more in line.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I think it is counter productive to give 1* reviews while you still play the game. By giving the rating you are chasing away potential new players who may spend money to keep the game running. If the game truely deserves a 1* rating then why continue playing the game.

Why not give a true rating with a warning how terrible the connection is currently. I give more credibility to 2 and 3 * ratings of products, because 1 * ratings are from disgrunyly people that are not fairly reviewing the product.
    Why would I give a 1* review to a game I still play? Because there are huge systemic issues plaguing this game that leave it unplayable for large periods of time. I want to like this game, I want to rate it higher, but I can't justify any higher than 1*.

If the team changes course, fixes servers and actually starts fixing existing problems faster than adding them I would gladly update it to a higher rating.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I personally ignore one star ratings as rantings. Same as I ignore most 5 star rating as fluff.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I personally ignore one star ratings as rantings. Same as I ignore most 5 star rating as fluff.
    Blank ratings always get ignored. My review hits the character limit and I know a few months ago they at least saw it as they put in their copy/paste response about how I should try to contact support.

Does anyone know if they can know somehow that a review they responded to was changed? I still think it deserves 1* but for very different reasons now.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I understand what you are trying to accomplish with giving a low rating to try and improve the overall enjoyment of the game. I find by giving a low rating with a general statement of the game is terrible due to connection issues really is not that informative.

Regardless of the given rating I would find a review more informative and believable with a little background of your experience. I would give the length of time played and some of the nicer points of the game such as, graphics, toon development, tie in to maiden lore, story line etc.

Then I would delve into the negatives. The recent connection issues that can render the game unplayable as a grindathon that the game as become. Then state a few of the other concerns you may have such as, it went from pay to win as all freemium games are to pay to just compete. The pace of toon/talis release which makes 80% of prior releases obsolete, inventory management is inadequately designed. The release of the new OP toons/talis has drasticaly reduced the difficulty of the older game content except to earn skulls which detracts from the original premise of the game.

I would say that for a new player the connection is less of an issue than the long term end gamer. The new players dont have the resources or toons to play the grinds unless they spend alot of money from the beginning. Explaing the statements of unplayable due to connection issues may have more meaning to potential new players. Hopefully the game can become more enjoyable and playable if some of the concerns are addressed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    What’s with the obsession with Justin Beiber Bakura?
    It was a joke.
    I'm deleting all my posts, except this one.

Apparently you can joke, but when others do it, it upsets you.
    Good day, sir.

OS
    Android
    Justin may have been better than Madonna as a choice. Maybe Backstreet Boys would have worked so a multihitter has a good target.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    It was a joke.
    I'm deleting all my posts, except this one.

Apparently you can joke, but when others do it, it upsets you.
    Good day, sir.
    Justin Beiber Eddie incoming next month!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I understand what you are trying to accomplish with giving a low rating to try and improve the overall enjoyment of the game. I find by giving a low rating with a general statement of the game is terrible due to connection issues really is not that informative.

Regardless of the given rating I would find a review more informative and believable with a little background of your experience. I would give the length of time played and some of the nicer points of the game such as, graphics, toon development, tie in to maiden lore, story line etc.

Then I would delve into the negatives. The recent connection issues that can render the game unplayable as a grindathon that the game as become. Then state a few of the other concerns you may have such as, it went from pay to win as all freemium games are to pay to just compete. The pace of toon/talis release which makes 80% of prior releases obsolete, inventory management is inadequately designed. The release of the new OP toons/talis has drasticaly reduced the difficulty of the older game content except to earn skulls which detracts from the original premise of the game.

I would say that for a new player the connection is less of an issue than the long term end gamer. The new players dont have the resources or toons to play the grinds unless they spend alot of money from the beginning. Explaing the statements of unplayable due to connection issues may have more meaning to potential new players. Hopefully the game can become more enjoyable and playable if some of the concerns are addressed.
    I get what you're saying but consistently not being able to play is a huge issue whether you're new or old. They're games we should be able to have fun on our own time not plan around server loads.

And honestly if I were rating based on art development, toons, lore and all that other stuff it would only maybe be a 3. It's not bad(usually, some times it actually is) but there is nothing special about it to break it outside of the pack. I stick with it because I like Maiden and have made a few purchases but I'm not going to let the make me ignorant to the flaws in this game.

When it works it's a fun way to pass the time but it was never going to win any awards in any department.

MuzakMaker-3591