Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I never loss any ironite if the refresh doesnt work properly. Just dont t acknowledge anything, exit the app immediately. When you reenter. Check the countdown timer if it is not less than 2:30 dont refresh.

This bug has been around over a year in several forms.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Another crazy bug happened with me, I finished all missions to get the forge talisma, and was looking my talisma inventory and just had 4 forge talisma, i looked every fucking single character and nothing, tried a second find at eddies and i found this:
    Name:  92cfc392-0033-4b54-be50-c3bdc0e0d845.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  120.4 KB
    Anyone can explain how this talisma get there?

OS
    Android
    What a hilarious bug

Maybe a little bit of the Gauntlet opponent RNG talisman combo code swapped into your account

The devil in me sees it as an invitation for you to buy the last tali from the shop because "usually noone will search through all the 500 characters as we don't give them a better inventory management or a search function.... haha"

Good for you that you found the talli!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    best joke would be if you couldn't remove that 5th talisman from Eddie
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

Well, I have noticed the following:

- About 1 and half month or more ago, I couldn't explain how I lost 40 Ironites or so, I contacted the support team and they checked my Ironites transactions over the last 24h and they told me I had bought several P refresh at 10 Ironites each. I never do that. It is true that the evening before, the game was lagging and loosing connection, so I assumed that every time the dialog button to check appears a new refresh request is sent to the server. So as soon as the server connection sandbox appears I kill the app and I did no longer noticed I had lost any Ironites. Except...

- About 3-4 weeks ago, right after the update preventing the opening of multiple dungeon keys at once, I noticed that I could only see 1 pile of Lord of Light Dungeon key souls (I had 99 + 13 or so). I wrote a ticket and 2 weeks late asked for an update, but no answer from the support team. I hope they are not lost (although I have over 40 keys now) and that just one pile of a certain key type is visible at once.

- At the same time, I noticed that my Ironites balance had drop by about 2400 without explanation. Same as above, I wrote to the support team, and 2 weeks later asked for an update, but no reply from them. I remember that the day before the server was lagging a lot and I could imagine that I clicked on those advertisement at 475 Ironites while trying to get ASAP to the part of the game I was playing at that time, but 2400 is a huge amount..... I wish I could at least get the explanation of what went wrong, best would be a refund of course.

- Last Sunday, like every Sunday almost I usually spend all my trooper coins on Skill Shards and the left over on Frontier Coins. I decided to buy first the FC. Same story, the server lagged and I ended up buying 2 packs of FC instead of the 1 that I wanted to buy...
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    Android
    I think a lot more people have lost resources, but never noticed it.

These server issues are really destroying the game. Not only making impossible to play but secretly picking away at our resources.

I think everyone left NF and forgot to push the autopilot button.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry-2514 View Post
    Well, I have noticed the following:

- About 1 and half month or more ago, I couldn't explain how I lost 40 Ironites or so, I contacted the support team and they checked my Ironites transactions over the last 24h and they told me I had bought several P refresh at 10 Ironites each. I never do that. It is true that the evening before, the game was lagging and loosing connection, so I assumed that every time the dialog button to check appears a new refresh request is sent to the server. So as soon as the server connection sandbox appears I kill the app and I did no longer noticed I had lost any Ironites. Except...

- About 3-4 weeks ago, right after the update preventing the opening of multiple dungeon keys at once, I noticed that I could only see 1 pile of Lord of Light Dungeon key souls (I had 99 + 13 or so). I wrote a ticket and 2 weeks late asked for an update, but no answer from the support team. I hope they are not lost (although I have over 40 keys now) and that just one pile of a certain key type is visible at once.

- At the same time, I noticed that my Ironites balance had drop by about 2400 without explanation. Same as above, I wrote to the support team, and 2 weeks later asked for an update, but no reply from them. I remember that the day before the server was lagging a lot and I could imagine that I clicked on those advertisement at 475 Ironites while trying to get ASAP to the part of the game I was playing at that time, but 2400 is a huge amount..... I wish I could at least get the explanation of what went wrong, best would be a refund of course.

- Last Sunday, like every Sunday almost I usually spend all my trooper coins on Skill Shards and the left over on Frontier Coins. I decided to buy first the FC. Same story, the server lagged and I ended up buying 2 packs of FC instead of the 1 that I wanted to buy...
    Hey! We will definitely get to your tickets regarding lost Ironite and your keys. We are taking longer than normal to reply to tickets due to the sheer amount we are receiving, but we will get to them all!

OS
    Android
    So management can't hire more IT staff or what?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I haven’t noticed ironite missing but I can’t say I’ve played arena other than the daily. Is that the only place it’s happening?
    I think so, it's when you refresh and there's a problem with the servers. Hard to tell cuz up until now I didn't feel I had to have a hawk eye on my ironite. I lost a lot.

OS
    iOS
    It also happens when you revive in a dungeon and get the loading icon. I lost for one revive in cyborg madness 175 ironite!!!!