Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

[SUGGESTION] Add option to clean talismans

Hi! Today I was viewing stats about talismans and I thought that it would be great to have an option to clean ALL talismans from ALL characters so we can reorganize our talisman sets for the characters instead of removing one by one.

What do you think?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DynamoJaeger View Post
    Hi! Today I was viewing stats about talismans and I thought that it would be great to have an option to clean ALL talismans from ALL characters so we can reorganize our talisman sets for the characters instead of removing one by one.

What do you think?
    Yeah would be a good idea to change easily and fast within events or gauntlet battles. I totally agree with that 🤘🏻

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DynamoJaeger View Post

What do you think?
    It is a good idea but not sure if it will work though due to the talis limit, if you add a clean ALL from ALL the characters, it will force you to sell or to put some of the talis to all the characters so you don't pass the limit in your storage box. I think it will be better if they add that remove ALL from a single character

OS
    Android
    A search function for talismans will be great.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    Stacking all of one subtype in a single slot,.

Another feature for both talis and toons would be have a favorite group that would come up first.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I jsut want to be abel to tap-hold on a talisman and the "sell" pop up appears... same as in dungeons, skull quests, or Sat15. That would be soooooooooooooooo helpful.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well, I wouldn't mind, because if I clean all the talismans, it's clear that I am doing it in order to reassign them.

OS
    Android
    I have over 380 characters on hand, locked (ie: that I am not getting rid of).

That's a hell of a lot of talismans to clear.

I'd personally just like the game to:
    1. Give me a navigable list of all the talismans I have, equipped or not.
    2. Allow me to see who has these talismans equipped and in what quantities (also if they're not equipped), and buttons so I can go direct to each toon if it's equipped (eg: tap on the toon in the list).
    3. Allow me to equip a full set of talismans by tapping on an individual talisman and selecting a button (eg: select a free slot on the toon, find the talisman and select it, click "add set") and it adds a set if possible or tells me why not (ie: not enough of the correct slots, etc).
    4. In adding a set it should always add the highest level talis to form a set (eg: if I add a 2 set, but have one at 5* lvl 50, one at 5* lvl 10 and one at 4* lvl 40, it should add the two 5* talismans). If there is multiple of the same level, use ones of the same type (eg: Mystic, Sorcery, Arcane, Bulwark, etc).
    5. Drag talismans between slots on the toon, assuming they will fit.
    6. Remove a full set of talismans using the same mechanic above (when selecting an equipped talisman).
    Last edited by Cefiar; 12-01-2019 at 04:09 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I jsut want to be abel to tap-hold on a talisman and the "sell" pop up appears... same as in dungeons, skull quests, or Sat15. That would be soooooooooooooooo helpful.
    That would be nice, can be a bit of a pain to check which sub-type your selling in the Sell menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    2. Allow me to see who has these talismans equipped and in what quantities (also if they're not equipped), and buttons so I can go direct to each toon if it's equipped (eg: tap on the toon in the list).
    Would be nice. You never know what hidden gem you've got hidden away on some random 3/4* character.

An easier way to swap talismans for the Gauntlet would be wonderful. Gotta really be in the right mood to want to sit down and move the one set of Orbits/Vipers/Singularity/etc between all the different characters you want to use each time.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I have over 380 characters on hand, locked (ie: that I am not getting rid of).

That's a hell of a lot of talismans to clear.

3. Allow me to equip a full set of talismans by tapping on an individual talisman and selecting a button (eg: select a free slot on the toon, find the talisman and select it, click "add set") and it adds a set if possible or tells me why not (ie: not enough of the correct slots, etc).
    4. In adding a set it should always add the highest level talis to form a set (eg: if I add a 2 set, but have one at 5* lvl 50, one at 5* lvl 10 and one at 4* lvl 40, it should add the two 5* talismans). If there is multiple of the same level, use ones of the same type (eg: Mystic, Sorcery, Arcane, Bulwark, etc).
    5. Drag talismans between slots on the toon, assuming they will fit.
    6. Remove a full set of talismans using the same mechanic above (when selecting an equipped talisman).
    A very decent suggestion for improvement, mate. I’ll go for this, too. Would be indeed very helpful and timesaving in many parts of the game. Maybe someone important reads this and changes status quo....
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/