@Navigator It looks like ya all so busy prepping another "event" that you didn't notice the fact that it's impossible to play this game. And it's getting worse every day. To make it easier for you I will repeat:

THE GAME IS UNPLAYABLE!

because of constant connection errors (APMAs, GALOs and other shit) and, to make it worse, some players are apparently losing ironite for no reason, myself included.

I'm tired of this shit, seriously. Not going to waste any more time with this.

But I'll give you a hint: maybe instead of releasing countless idiotic events it would be better to stop for a month or two and focus on improving your servers' resources, do some traffic analysis, implement some load balancing etc.
It doesn't matter how much stuff you pack into the game and how many events per month you're going to run if the thing cannot be played reliably.

But why am I even writing this? You probably don't give a shit anyway and are going to release even more chars, talis and events per month while totally neglecting server performance.
That's too bad because it would otherwise be a quite good and enjoyable mobile game. Sadly it isn't in its current state.

I'm out.

Shit.