Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

This is important Devs

People are mysteriously losing Ironite, can you give us any answers?

OS
    iOS
    Also why are the server so terrible for today, the one day where you decide to launch an pvp event

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Some are saying it’s due to repeatedly hitting the arena list refresh button. Supposedly a visual glitch causes the same list to show and people try to refresh over and over and it charges 10 ironite each time. I am guilty of this myself but did not even notice the lost ironite.

But I agree would love to hear devs chime in here to verify/validate and offer fixes as needed.

OS
    iOS
    I can confirm I lost 50 ironite so far due to this... but, shame on me for actually attempting to play the game and attempt to use Arena.

OS
    Android
    yep this is real, is not to much but it's annoying, I just refreshed only one time the pvp list and lost 10 ironite I didn´t re-hit the button or anything,just lost 10i because yes server lag bug and glitch
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    I can add some context to this issue.

So far in my investigations, the cause of these mysterious Ironite losses has been unanimously due to the "Refresh" button in Arena when viewing your attack list. For some users, the issue was caused by repeatedly pressing the button while waiting for their page to refresh (during moments of server instability). For others, it was caused by a short sequence of repeated requests from the device to refresh the page before the server had been able to register the change. Once again, this only occurred during moments of high instability.

As a result, a sequence of multiple refreshes can occur (usually within 15 seconds of each other). If you try refreshing your Arena page and notice that it doesn't update within a few seconds, try force closing the app and restarting to see if it had gone through successfully before it tries to refresh again.

More importantly, we had released a small update this past Saturday that may have fixed this issue, but we have not force-upgraded everyone to avoid additional interruptions over the weekend. If you have not already checked your respective app stores, please do so now to ensure you are running on the most up to date version of the game.

If these excess refresh purchases are happening despite our fix, please send in a support ticket describing your experience so that we can assist you while we wait for a better solution to be developed.

Thank you for your support and patience everyone. It's been a wild few weeks but we won't run out of steam so easily! We're paying close attention to all your feedback and know how much work is ahead of us. Back into the wild I go!
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the response and please try and get more stable servers BEFORE releasing an event

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    I can add some context to this issue.

So far in my investigations, the cause of these mysterious Ironite losses has been unanimously due to the "Refresh" button in Arena when viewing your attack list. For some users, the issue was caused by repeatedly pressing the button while waiting for their page to refresh (during moments of server instability). For others, it was caused by a short sequence of repeated requests from the device to refresh the page before the server had been able to register the change. Once again, this only occurred during moments of high instability.

As a result, a sequence of multiple refreshes can occur (usually within 15 seconds of each other). If you try refreshing your Arena page and notice that it doesn't update within a few seconds, try force closing the app and restarting to see if it had gone through successfully before it tries to refresh again.

More importantly, we had released a small update this past Saturday that may have fixed this issue, but we have not force-upgraded everyone to avoid additional interruptions over the weekend. If you have not already checked your respective app stores, please do so now to ensure you are running on the most up to date version of the game.

If these excess refresh purchases are happening despite our fix, please send in a support ticket describing your experience so that we can assist you while we wait for a better solution to be developed.

Thank you for your support and patience everyone. It's been a wild few weeks but we won't run out of steam so easily! We're paying close attention to all your feedback and know how much work is ahead of us. Back into the wild I go!
    We all have last update but that problem still exist...you need better pragramers...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Once again, this only occurred during moments of high instability.
    This means always, right?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    We all have last update but that problem still exist...you need better pragramers...
    There was another one! That one with the 24hr delay for iOS users...... then a second one after that.. check the app store. I just saw it this morning.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..