Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
For some users, the issue was caused by repeatedly pressing the button while waiting for their page to refresh (during moments of server instability). For others, it was caused by a short sequence of repeated requests from the device to refresh the page before the server had been able to register the change.
Thanks for the long reply! The first one there is the more well known of the issues right? Has seen a few people say not to hit the refresh button again if the first time failed.

That second one sounds like it happens regardless of what buttons we press? Like we press the Refresh button, but due to instability, the message gets resent a few times as it tries to connect? I'm wondering if that was how I managed to lose over 200 ironite. I knew not to press the refresh button twice, so I left the connection trouble pop-up open for a while, and hit the OK button every minute or two. Have since stopped that, and force quit the app the moment that pop-up happens, and have luckily avoided losing any more.

Glad you're aware of this, and hope you're able to come up with some solutions. Without knowing how your code works, don't now how useful this suggestion is, but would changing the stage of the process where ironite is charged be a potential fix? Have the ironite cost occur at the final stage, when everything else has been confirmed to have worked? Could potentially mean connection errors allow refreshes to happen without charging, but at 'only' 10 ironite, you wouldn't be losing out on too much. Certainly not compared with the bad will us players feel when already frustrating connection errors come with an additional cost.