OS
    Android

who should we complain too

Ok, I was contemplating trying to dig up some nice email addresses that we could all have fun emailing with complaints. I decided not to. Why not? you might ask, and well simply put there really isn't anyone to complain to.

If you look at the bottom of the IMLOTB website you will see a couple of groups/companies listed there. They are : Iron Maiden (ie the band), Navigator Games, 50cc Games, and Phantom Music Mgmt.
    So that would be 4 places to start, well no.
    The band you contact via their website and general purpose email addresses unless you happen to know them and have their personal contact info.
    Navigator Games which is who everyone wants to complain about and the contact info is on the website. Again unless you happen to know the owner etc yeah.
    Phantom Music Mgmt is not even involved in this other than to provide the music catalog and such for the game. So not even worth talking about them other than I wouldn't mind having their job.

50cc Games is the real oddball here. Contact information for them is effectively nil ( info@50ccgames.com ) although there is some odd information available about them online. There is probably a bit more contact info but I am not spending the time to go back and dig through stuff. Yes I have looked into this and the info available I haven't verified in a few years but I would wager the links I provided in posts a couple of years ago are probably still valid. And with that said my opinion is they are effectively a game "holding type" company. Meaning they probably have the licensing agreement which they can then farm out the rest of the work so they can "executive produce" the game.

I realised I have left out Nodding Frog. Considering the correspondence address for NF and 50cc is one and the same what does that tell you?

So where does that leave us the extraordinary frustrated fans and players of said game? Well considering the limited amount of options here, basically SOL. Although enough emails to the band via the website might do something.
    Last edited by drrchmnd; 11-24-2019 at 11:05 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Hey! This is completely against the Terms of Service to look up personal information to send complaints and such to. If you or anyone else was to do something like this, the Moderation team would have no choice but to take action on your account. I am glad you decided against such action!

Thanks,

- Ceeg

edit - If you feel the need to complain, there are a few ways to do so. Sending a Support ticket gets your complaint to the team that would view it and handle it [myself included]. And you can even privately message me here if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I think if you are so vested that you go "hunting" down people.. it may be time to put the app down and walk away.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey! This is completely against the Terms of Service to look up personal information to send complaints and such to. If you or anyone else was to do something like this, the Moderation team would have no choice but to take action on your account. I am glad you decided against such action!

Thanks,

- Ceeg

edit - If you feel the need to complain, there are a few ways to do so. Sending a Support ticket gets your complaint to the team that would view it and handle it [myself included]. And you can even privately message me here if you like.
    While I don't condone going out and complaining to unrelated entities, none of this is personal information. All of the links listed are the public contacts for these companies that are publicly listed as being attached to this game.

Yes, this approach to handling a botched up date is out of line but so is threatening the ban hammer because someone had a bad idea.

Also I highly caution the opening of the ticket because it seems to be a crap shoot of whether or not you get a representative who will actually listen and do anything. The response for my tickets today was effectively a giant middle finger with a bunch of non-answers or even worse "we don't care about this or you".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591