Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Forgotten Heroes

Which Eddie/Toon used to be your mainstay but has now fallen by the wayside?
    For me its the Sentinel Shinobi. Used to build my entire team around her. Now only gets used in Sentinel only rounds of Gauntlet. Or if Stun is a req in an event
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    iOS
    Cyborg Eddie carried me through everything when the game had just come around. He's fallen off since, but perhaps this new Cyber Monday event will reinvigorate my use for him.

OS
    iOS
    The Prisoner. Never used to fight an arena battle without him, now he’s a niche character - still useful but only used occasionally
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    Android
    Assassin Heirophant. My whole PvP strategy was based around nobody else on my team removing beneficial effects, then when his turn came up, BOOM!! Goodbye, your whole team.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    Assassin Heirophant. My whole PvP strategy was based around nobody else on my team removing beneficial effects, then when his turn came up, BOOM!! Goodbye, your whole team.
    Yeah, fond memories of that guy. Replaced by assassin werewolf who doesn't need stacks of effects to hit 60,000+. Not sure if it was my eyes playing tricks or numbers stacked wierd but sure it hit over 100,000 once
    A perma-stun loop can really ruin your day.

A Matter of Life and Death is under-rated and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

OS
    Android
    Assassin WW is an absolute beast. I put him last in my rotation so he's more likely to use his basic move.

OS
    Android
    Shaman Eddie, got him early on and his revive on every basic hit covered up a lot of weakness in my teams. That strategy only gets you so far and haven't used him much since I hit Night City.

OS
    iOS
    For me it was Sentinel Harpy back when the game was new. That was the first multi-hitter I pulled (and only for a while). I played that character through everything in the cosmos. I still use it regularly even in the end stages of gauntlet. Doesn't hit hard comparatively, but good survivability with 3 green talisman slots. Add purge talismans and an easy to time basic attack will strip a lot of buffs off an opponent's team.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Nice Thread! For me was Sentinel Corrupted Rescuer, back then when silvers weren't so usual she was amazing, not only removing debuffs from your entire time but doing tons of damage to all enemies and healing as well, I occasionally pick her up at gauntlet.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Viking Eddie and I used to tear it up in the arena. But now he is totally unequipped against the newer characters.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe