Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Great thread, magus Allied Soldier was one of my early MVP's way back. Reflect shield, multi-hitter, he was so useful. Unfortunately, I haven't used him in a long time. I used him with SOL Eddie and a mix of WCOTD and sentinel Allied Bomber Boy to beat the original cosmos.

Another character I leaned on for the BNW gardens (especially Garden of Dismay) was gunner Gunner Dog. Strike or echo talismans and he was awesome for that part of the game.
    Last edited by infinite dreamer; 02-18-2020 at 06:51 PM.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    If you want a set of forgotten heroes, my first team used for the daily dungeon. It is alittle slow but never lost. With the new OP talisman, still relatively slow but reliable.

W sun spirit. Reviver
    SoL. Buff removal
    Desert guardian. Blocker
    M allied soldier. Reflector
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Block, Reflect, Revive. I love a good endurance team.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    My times are about 1:30, so slow compared to the airstrip team. It doesnt take any rare talisman to run.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    ive been playing a few months and for me Soldier Eddie was my first Eddie I maxxed, used him alongside wickerman and Clairvoyant took me a long way but recently swapped to cyborg, pair him up with caria and now its fury every turn.

OS
    Android
    Carriage Rider Eddie was the first non-standard Eddie I pulled, and I still have a soft spot for him. I loved his Torch ability for getting to use my power move 3-4 times along with a basic in one turn if I stored up enough power (and I'd play him alongside Alliance General and Gunner COTD so I was always gaining/stealing power). In Arena, I could have a fighting chance against a lot of teams by using his future basic to strip immunity and then hitting them with stun from my third ally's Quake talismans.

OS
    Android
    Love this thread!
    I used Speed of Light way longer that I needed, I actually had Benjamin, and kept using Speed of Light <3 I only stop using him when I got Clansman
    Magus and Gunner Mayan, I mean, Gunner Mayan have 1.6 hp (because she revives), and she cures everybody. I had to stop using her when crave became a thing. Kept using Magus Maya for a while after that, it was good to use her last and sleep everyone.
    And at last the ones that you've been saying, Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer and Shinobi

OS
    Android
    I got magus minotaur from an event soul shortly after clearing battlefield in hard and his force shield helped me immensely in underworld. Later got assassin hierophant and was breezing through till I reached night city.

My first 4 star character was assassin pyro soldier. He helped me greatly in kingdom of sands as my enemies were low level and he was one shotting all of them. Got warrior allied soldier afterwards and his heal block helped in Lord of light levels. I hardly use these two anymore.

OS
    Android
    It was Benjamin Breeg and Allied General for me. The health boost and power drain.
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    Android
    Assassin Child of the Damned. No one on my team hit harder than that guy. He carried me all the way through the Underworld.