Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Corrupt General (or Axis Commander back then) and Nomad were always regulars in my team back in the day, along with Grim Reaper Ed. I’d start off all the turns with General to lower MR, along with a decent amount of stuns, and get in a bunch of damage with Ed and Nomad. When I could take 3 allies, I’d always go for Pharaoh Dog King who kept my party healed and cleansed, plus had curse which was awesome back then. Nowadays, none of these find much use outside of Gauntlet.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Warrior Child of the Damned, my first 5* about 2 months into the game's release.
    He took me all the way to Underworld practically on his own, and I still use him occasionally in Gauntlet if I can support him. Nice little buff on the recent update

OS
    iOS
    Very early on, when the game was still new, I got the five star Magus Pharaoh Dog King in a rare soul. I think as early as when I was still in Kingdom of the Sands or possibly even Wicker Man Isle. That was the first character I fully sharded because I could tell that he was good (mainly for his passive healing and cleansing every turn, though 100% curse on a single target wasn't bad - I never used his special ability though).

For a long time I used a four star versions (because getting five star versions of characters used to be really time consuming) of Speed of Light Eddie and the Sentinel Desert Guardian.

After I beat The Beast for the first time, I got my first Gunner-Assassin rare soul and got lucky with it giving me Aces High Eddie, who became my main character for a long time (always in combination with Pharaoh Dog King).

I think my main PvP team back in the day though (like a year or two later?) was Visions Eddie with an Angel and Blind Talismans, Pharaoh Dog King (I used this guy longer than any other character for sure), Assassin Newborn of Light (Revenge was a powerful thing), and the fourth slot changed, but I think it eventually became either Assassin Artillery Dog for the starting Immunity or Axis Commander for the stuns (with Freeze and Blind talismans).

As a side note, I'm not overly fond of Pharaoh Dog King's new(ish) model. I remember liking the old one more, it looked less glossy.
    Last edited by Xanofar; 12-30-2019 at 07:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    I've only been playing for a few months, but my current team already looks nothing like my old one. And I used to think my old one was the bee's knees!

2019 Tour Eddie Considering I previously thought Wicker Man Eddie's basic that gave a Magma Shield was the best thing in the world, this fully skill-sharded character was incredible. Got me all the way through most of Underworld, alongside Pharaoh Eddie's Invincibility Fury.
    Lamia, Reaper Boss I'd been playing for less than a month when her event happened, and she was a MASSIVE power boost for me. Although occasionally she'd cause defeats in auto-play by Dark Ghosting the enemy team and I had no way of dealing with that.
    Kurenai, Shinobi Rogue One of the first characters I fully skill-sharded, I've only recently stopped using Kurenai outside of 4*≥ restricted places. Her passive grants an offensive buff when she takes damage, which paired wonderfully with the counter-attack part of Viper talismans. Remember being blown away you could deal hits as high as 40k
    Magus Undead Rescuer Despite having one of the highest Magic stats in the game, this "Silence in the Library" reference never seemed to deal much damage. Their passive Curse made up for it though, making most fights much easier. The Killer Prime was the obvious replacement though.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Magus Crimean Soldier. I used him to beat all LoL and BNW dungeons. As well to complete Battlefield on Hard and Madness and Underworld on Hard.

Now he's still useful, but there I got many better characters since then like Assassin Werewolf, Gunner Minotaur, Alchemist, Killer Beast and Killer.

OS
    iOS
    Run to the Hills and Killers Eddie
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Corrupt General. It pulled me thru many many fights.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    for eds it was clansman till ferryman came then i started using crusader for a long time, for toons its the count & sekhmet
    Razgriz-1173

Magus and Assassin Harpies. Before the Clairvoyant and Wrath came out, they were my Arena stays.

OS
    Android
    My first characters i used multiple times was the Sent Mayan Princess. During an event I was lucky to pull the ACES BOMBER EDDIE out of the first soul I earned and he guided me throught the underworld on madness. Since then I only get crap from event souls. But when i used my team back then (aces bomber ed + S Mayan P + Mag Valkyrie) for the first time in the night city I fellt right away I had to grow some more and come back later.

The LOL mega awakening event came to early for me unfortunately. I wasn't strong enough yet to auto play yet. I merely got one LOL and I could not earn Dark Lilith and Lucy. But with the Gunner ONYX SON I earned I could finaly return to the night city and he became my new champ. But since 2 months I don't use him as much any more because now I have the A Werewolf